The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISIBLE DECK KICKER by DAVID PENN (Blackpool 2020) (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
David French
View Profile
Veteran user
357 Posts

Profile of David French
The US patent office was thinking of issuing no more patents after the light bulb was invented and patented. The thinking was that there could not possibly be anything else invented...
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
541 Posts

Profile of Swann101
I assumed and was hoping the deck would be marked on the back to find the chosen card, I really feel it is much cleaner searching from the back than looking at the faces (even though he does justify the action)

All in all great effect!

Maybe version 2.0 will be marked!?
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1564 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
That's a pretty good idea. Why don't you just mark the deck yourself? There are plenty of ways to do it. I imagine it would cost you a 1/2 hour but it would be a much-improved trick. Food for thought...

Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, Swann101 wrote:
I assumed and was hoping the deck would be marked on the back to find the chosen card, I really feel it is much cleaner searching from the back than looking at the faces (even though he does justify the action)

All in all great effect!

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, Swann101 wrote:

All in all great effect!

I guess it would cost twice the price for both custom faces and backs. You could easily mark say the 7th and Ace of the deck to aid in finding the cards
magicnorm
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
I’m thinking Boris Wild,

Nm
Swann101
View Profile
Special user
541 Posts

Profile of Swann101
Yes, I did end up marking it myself as I did with my memorised deck, every 5th and 10th card, but in this case I did every 6th and 13th card as they are in ND order.

Now it is easy to find the ones in between!

Roy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » INVISIBLE DECK KICKER by DAVID PENN (Blackpool 2020) (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL