The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Struggling with a few moves (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reno55
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of reno55
I am just now returning to card magic and struggling with getting my double lifts mainly catching a pinky break and pinky counts. Anyone want to help a soul out who is returning to card magic after being out of it for a long time
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Quote:
On Feb 18, 2020, reno55 wrote:
I am just now returning to card magic and struggling with getting my double lifts mainly catching a pinky break and pinky counts. Anyone want to help a soul out who is returning to card magic after being out of it for a long time

Reno, there are literally dozens of threads here that answer your question. I'm not trying to be unkind, but if you do a quick search, you can find a ton of helpful information. There is a lot of discussion and debate about whether you even need breaks or "get-readies". Personally, I use a 'Strike Double'. No breaks, works on full deck and packets just fine. You might look it up. References can be found on conjuringarchive.com
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
aabc
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of aabc
Also see the sticky 'Please read this thread before posting about DLs' at the top of workers forum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Struggling with a few moves (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL