The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Don't start with Bobo's Modern Coin Magic (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
178 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Ok, I joined Reel Magic very cool site thanks for the tip! I found coins 101 but I don't see the Kainoa Coin Course and any one tell me where to find it? or does it have a different name? thanks guys.
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5389 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Quote:
On Mar 1, 2020, MagicVin wrote:
Thanks Kozmo! It’s a video course? Do you have a link?

You have to be a subscriber to get access

www.reelmagicmagazine.com

This is just what youre looking for if you want to learn coins... and its $5
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5389 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2020, MagicVin wrote:
Ok, I joined Reel Magic very cool site thanks for the tip! I found coins 101 but I don't see the Kainoa Coin Course and any one tell me where to find it? or does it have a different name? thanks guys.

Go to ON DEMAND PLUS then scroll down to coins 1 O 1...there ya go Smile

Also theres a Kainoa Lecture on the site..
Wilktone
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville, NC
233 Posts

Profile of Wilktone
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2020, MagicVin wrote:

I think the coin course that Kozmo is referring to is Harbottle's "Coins 101" series. He also has a lecture that has a lot of coin magic in it on Reel Magic.
MagicVin
View Profile
Regular user
Staten Island, New York
178 Posts

Profile of MagicVin
Awesome thanks guys
Smile Smile Smile Magic is all around us we just have to be willing to see it.
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
125 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
Thanks, Kozmo!

REEL Magic Magazine is $5 a month. The yearly price is the price of some magic books. At the price of some magic books, it's a steal. New magic every week. There is a lot of coin material. I knew about David Roth, but found him on RMM.

I particularly enjoy R. Paul Wilson's stuff.

I watched all of the Art of Street Performing with Cellini.

Honestly, there's a lot there with more every week.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I am an experienced learner. And this is worth it.
bbguy09
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of bbguy09
Rick, thank you so much for your perspective. I am returning to amateur magic performance after a hiatus of more than ten years, and I want to include more coin & money work in my repertoire. I was always intimidated by the work when I tried to learn from books like Bobo's, so I'm excited to dive back in with some poker chips and one of the video resources you've recommended!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Don't start with Bobo's Modern Coin Magic (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL