The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Esoterica--My New Review and Commentary Page (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Elite user
Curtis The Mentalist
479 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Hey friends,

I've posted this in a couple of other areas of the Café and thought perhaps it may interest some of you here as well.

I've started a small project this year. I've created a "mentalists and magicians-only" section of my website where I occasionally give short video reviews and commentary on mentalism and magic products, routining, comedy, and other aspects.

Updates to the page won't be posted here or on other social media, but will only be made available to email subscribers to the page. Don't worry, I'm not going to spam your inbox or try to sell you anything. This project is just my way of reaching out to the community and give back a little bit of what it has given me and my living for many, many years.

Most of the comments and reviews are geared towards people who are newer or early in their careers, but I will also be adding content for the regular performing pros as well.

Currently there are two video reviews on the page: one of Scott St. Clair's new book YLEM, and the Witch's Nail by Christopher Bolter.

Hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones there.

See the page at https://curtisthementalist.com/esoterica/

BTW: the page was once password-protected but due to numerous technical difficulties I had to remove that from the page. Those who tried to log into the page before and couldn't can now see all content on the page and I encourage you to go back and give it a visit.

There is also a "Facebook Comments" section at the bottom of the page, so if you're logged in to your Facebook account you can comment on the videos at the bottom of the page. I welcome your comments and feedback on the page, but keep a civil tongue.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Esoterica--My New Review and Commentary Page (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL