The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant sleep for magicians by Devin Knight (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magicman from poland
View Profile
New user
Poland
24 Posts

Profile of magicman from poland
This is not hypnosis or self-hypnosis, but a clever technique that will allow magicians to fall asleep in less than 3 minutes without tossing and turning and without sleeping pills. Get the sleep you need instantly to keep you in great performing health.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S28629
What is this and why only for magicians? Non-magician can't use this technique?
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Is it April 1st already?
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
That is mental. $6 to learn how to get to sleep?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2020, tomd wrote:
That is mental. $6 to learn how to get to sleep?

I’d pay 600 if he had the golden secret.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
600?! No need to pay that much, because a ticket to a mentalist show is a lot cheaper than that. Just avoid Derren. But most others will have you sleep like a rose in no time.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
mantel
View Profile
Special user
922 Posts

Profile of mantel
Non Magician's have to use google. Magician's have to pay $6. Magician's don't google "fall asleep in less than three minutes". Give your hard earned money to Devin Knight instead.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
I bought this as I was curious.

Ouch burned again by another of Devins "I need money, I know I'll release a crap idea and sell it for $10"

Waste of money. Half of the book is foods not to eat so you can fall asleep, the other half is the RAPID SLEEP TECHNIQUE which is a visualisation akin to counting sheep which he says will put you to sleep in 3 minutes.

I wish I could write what the technique is, lets just say if you've ever been to school and the teacher wrote on a certain thing and then erased a certain thing then you'll know the technique.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
I too bought it out of curiosity.

Here's the thing. The technique works if you try it.

There is more to it than Chamberlain describes which includes natures sleeping pills and adopting a specific sleep position. Let's not give any more away Chamberlain!

If you find it hard to sleep this could be the best $6 you ever spent.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
"natures sleeping pills"
yup,thats how I get to sleep quickly, can feel a bit grogy if I drink and smoke to much though Smile
Doric
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of Doric
😂
He advises against those things!
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I bought it out of curiosity also, as I have a major problem with getting deep and enough sleep.
To be fair, he has some valid suggestions, but nothing I had not heard about already.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I was going to get this today too , purely out of curiosity .
However after seeing this thread I think I will now sleep on it before taking the plunge Gaz 🙂
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Lol!
drumdemon420
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of drumdemon420
I'm beginning to wonder if this thing is priced so low to get so many people to "buy it out of curiosity" hmmm
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
He is very hit and miss is our Devin but overall I like his thinking . It’s about time I dropped him a few dollars more sometime soon .
Maybe his next realease Gaz 🙂
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
I'm sure the technique works for some people, but I tried it last night and didn't feel any sleepier after about 3 mins of doing it. What eventually put me to sleep was reading an ebook on my iphone.

I'm not knocking Devin for his technique, it's the fact he had to charge money for it and market it as 'for magicians' when this is a technique for anyone and the only connection for magicians is he advises you can use it if lecturing/tired between gigs. It's like saying 'how to drink water for magicians' when the only connection for magicians is you can drink water at gigs.

He should have released it for free on his site, I'm sure the seo would have brought in more work than selling it.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
2709 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 26, 2020, Chamberlain wrote:
'how to drink water for magicians'

Smile That had me in stitches. Thanks, Chamberlain. Very funny observation.
Jed Maxwell
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of Jed Maxwell
'How to spend money for magicians'
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2020, Jed Maxwell wrote:
'How to spend money for magicians'

I fear we've all read that one a few too many times.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Instant sleep for magicians by Devin Knight (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL