The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SNAPS by David Jonathan & Dan Harlan (53 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Yesterday, I posted a performance to the SNAPS Facebook forum for those of you who are members. It's based on a routine I learned a long time ago and I never knew who created it. Maybe it's the Gerard Zitta trick referenced above? If you own SNAPS, please take a look at the forum and help me out with the credits. It's a great trick! Thanks!
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
CMR
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of CMR
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3093 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
How can I go on the facebook group? Thanks
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The link is in the tutorial (check the table of contents screen) - PM me if you can’t find it.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
1674 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Just wondering. Is there an option to just buy the decks? Or do we need to buy the whole package again?
Tyler Lunsford
View Profile
Regular user
USA
104 Posts

Profile of Tyler Lunsford
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2020, Magic KL wrote:
Just wondering. Is there an option to just buy the decks? Or do we need to buy the whole package again?

I don’t have an exact answer for this but I’m sure you could email Penguin and ask them about it Smile
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1778 Posts

Profile of TuneHV

FYI, SNAPS is finally available again!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
SNAPS | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ohio
949 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
A nice review just posted from Tyler Lunsford:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3yKObnw_rs
Visit My Site @

www.danharlanmagic.com
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3742 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Finally got my cards. This is a really nice project. Cards are great both in design and quality with tons of useful features built in. The routines are fantastic and range from simple to more complex show pieces. Most require a table but Dan throws in a bonus thought thief type routine at the very end that is fantastic and perfect for walk around. Glad he included that routine. Great project that is well worth the asking price.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2016 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Here is my review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM4CkiFswno
(purchased with my own money)

I am using these currently for Cameron Francis' COAT effect, but with the letters - S T A R and the Star card
Doing it facedown (with a free shuffle) and then using the marks to bring the STAR back to the top

I then show how each "letter" card was used to influence them to select the STAR and then reveal that the letters spell out STAR

Loving this system
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1057 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
CONGRATULATIONS DAN! This is absolutely a game changer for sure!
I don't have this YET but have already thought of an effect I would like to do. Maybe a version of it is already taught but it would consist of three piles of cards and the spectators choose from which pile you will draw a card to make three new piles. These three new piles when revealed spell out three words that happen to be the punch line of a joke.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1057 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
I have also thought of a walk-around effect of having your spec-istant choose a card and then you proceed to find the cards that spell out the picture on the chosen card.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
ku7uk3
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of ku7uk3
I would like to buy this. Are there any UK dealers stocking it?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3742 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I did the name divination trick for my wife and kids three times yesterday. They were absolutely floored. Said it was one of the best tricks they’ve ever seen me do. What was coolest was that even when I laid the cards out in a row, none of them picked up on the fact that the pictures were actually letters until I saiid, “oh, by the way, what is your name again?” Then it hit them and the reactions were crazy.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4507 Posts

Profile of videoman
I don’t own either Snaps nor Impulse by Looch but curious if any routines from Impulse could be done with Snap photo cards?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » SNAPS by David Jonathan & Dan Harlan (53 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL