The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Howard's Hustle by Seth Howard (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardistry master
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
This is a cool two card monte https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13009. I really like it I posted a review in tricks & effects feel free to ask questions.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Bande
View Profile
Veteran user
390 Posts

Profile of Bande
Look like just a 2 card version of Skinner's monte. But I am an amateur so just a guess, Smile
cardistry master
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Not at all the same
Aaron Smith Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1415 Posts

Profile of Aaron Smith Magic
This is an awesome solution for the two card monte. Simple, direct and powerful. It's far cleaner than the original, and the ending is quite fooling. It has made its way into my repertoire, and the incredible reactions I've received will ensure that it stays there. Highly recommended.
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
631 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Nice effect, though I prefer Two-Card Monte Payoff by Michael Eaton, it's pretty much your classic 2 card monte effect (with 2 cards) but for the kicker you produce a folded up bank note. I'm always surprised how well this plays at gigs, especially when everyones had a few drinks
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
726 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2020, Chamberlain wrote:
Nice effect, though I prefer Two-Card Monte Payoff by Michael Eaton, it's pretty much your classic 2 card monte effect (with 2 cards) but for the kicker you produce a folded up bank note. I'm always surprised how well this plays at gigs, especially when everyones had a few drinks


Thanks so much for the kind words Smile Glad you enjoy it!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4512 Posts

Profile of videoman
I would never purchase this simply because of the vertical demo video alone.
C'mon, we’re entering the third decade of the 21st century. This should no longer be happening.
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
726 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2020, videoman wrote:
I would never purchase this simply because of the vertical demo video alone.
C'mon, we’re entering the third decade of the 21st century. This should no longer be happening.


Actually, vertical video is slowly becoming a more popular format. Instagram (IGTV) as well as TIkTok are leading the way in the arena.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8054 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, eatonmagic wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2020, videoman wrote:
I would never purchase this simply because of the vertical demo video alone.
C'mon, we’re entering the third decade of the 21st century. This should no longer be happening.


Actually, vertical video is slowly becoming a more popular format. Instagram (IGTV) as well as TIkTok are leading the way in the arena.


WTF is ticktock? Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, eatonmagic wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2020, videoman wrote:
I would never purchase this simply because of the vertical demo video alone.
C'mon, we’re entering the third decade of the 21st century. This should no longer be happening.


Actually, vertical video is slowly becoming a more popular format. Instagram (IGTV) as well as TIkTok are leading the way in the arena.


WTF is ticktock? Smile


From a Google search...
'TikTok is a Chinese video-sharing social networking service owned by ByteDance, a Beijing-based company founded in 2012 by Zhang Yiming. It is used to create short dance, lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. The app was launched in 2017 for iOS and Android in markets outside of China.'
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2717 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I must have at least 500 sets of these but not the ending you see in the video were the card changes which makes this a great ending to the trick. The presentation would be more effective if the performer stated he was swindled playing this game. The spectator is now getting ahead of the performer cause it almost feels like there stupid "Poor Patter Here Just Awful" I perform Hopping half all the time & I present it the way I learned years ago from a dvd put out by mark Jenest . The presentation is excellent Mark explains he just bought this trick at his local magic shop & can't understand the directions . This patter presents the effect without making your audience feel stupid & fools them badly at the same time . Just my opinion here anyone else agree ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Howard's Hustle by Seth Howard (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL