The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insta Square by Martin Lewis (30 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Well I've been practicing and showing this for a little over 3 months and let me tell you this is a game-changer for any magic square plot. This is one of those effects that you will use and will love the reactions. Highly recommended.
ckelley
View Profile
Regular user
Nashville, TN
110 Posts

Profile of ckelley
How many performances do you get with the pad before needing refills?
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Although there are similarities with this pad and other pads Martin Lewis has put out the reveal is accomplished differently and is instant this is a wonderful effect good magic to all,
Eric
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
I will do a review once I have it.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Alex,
I honestly believe you will love this if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have performed this about eight times now and each time I received wonderful reactions.
Good magic to all,
Eric
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2020, The great Gumbini wrote:
Alex,
I honestly believe you will love this if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have performed this about eight times now and each time I received wonderful reactions.
Good magic to all,
Eric

Thanks, Eric.
I believe it will be great effect. As far as I derive from the trailer, this effect added something meaningful to the magic square effect.

Alex Hui
Hong Kong

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
I checked the website and I didn't notice anywhere in the description about refills. Does anyone know if it needs refills?

Thanks!
RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2020, RNK wrote:
I checked the website and I didn't notice anywhere in the description about refills. Does anyone know if it needs refills?

Thanks!
RNK

Yes

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2020, alexhui wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2020, RNK wrote:

Thanks!
RNK

Yes

Thanks, I would have thought an effect like this would need refills but I wonder why the website doesn't mention anything about refills or selling refill packs?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Ok, sorry, I found it. The refills are not listed or mentioned on the main product page for Insta Square but are in the section with all of the close-up effects.
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
I agree that it changed Magic Square from a demonstration of mathematical skills into a magic effect. Well done!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
How fast is reset? ie is it doable for walkaround?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Reset takes about 2 seconds and you can definitely do this walk around but I would give it a few tables apart from each other. You probably would not want them comparing their souvenir sheets.
Good magic to all,
Eric
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Thanks E. Sounds promising.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Eric you know I would never lead you in the wrong direction I'm telling you you will absolutely love this!I have been waiting over three months to start talking about this because I was basically test driving it to see how it went over before it was actually released and it is great! And here is a little hint if you have Martin Lewis's mini card rise you could do this at first and then towards the end do the card rise and you will blow them away. The pads are identical. But the method is different.
Good magic to all,
Eric
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I'm getting a few messages about this I just want to let everyone know this would absolutely get my highest recommendation.I am not saying that because Martin Lewis is my friend I'm saying that because as all of you know he will not release anything unless if it's up to his specifications and quality this is a high-quality item works flawlessly get great reactions and yes packs small and delivers big! Also it is so ridiculously easy to do. Even for people who are mathematically challenged Martin gives an easy solution for that.
Good magic to all,
Eric
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
There are 5 people I trust on the Café for honest reviews. Gumbini is one of them. So if he likes this, it means this is solid, practical and deceptive. I’ll be picking this up.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Ordered this the second I received the email from Martin last week. Hopefully it will arrive today or tomorrow.
I'm a big fan of the Magic Square and already do a close-up version on a small pad so this could be a very nice embellishment.

I can see what he's doing in the demo and combined with the instant appearance it is typical brilliant thinking by Martin.
I'm just hoping I can still do my current magic square formation with it but I would think that it would be customizable so I don't think it will be an issue. But if it is it's not that hard to adapt to a new one.

Very excited to see this release.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Thank you Eric for the wonderful compliment coming from you that means a lot. Videoman this is customizable. I think everyone will absolutely love this and the ease of use makes focusing on your presentation that much easier.
Good magic to all,
Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Insta Square by Martin Lewis (30 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL