The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Good book (or DVD) with various Loops effects? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
164 Posts

Profile of James927
Hi,

Wondering if anyone can suggest a good book or DVD with a variety of ideas for using loops?
I have Mesika's loops and a thin booklet with a couple ideas from him. I also have a couple great ideas from 'As Real As It Gets' by Losander.
Thank you kindly.
James
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
The best (and only) as far as I know is Guerrilla Guide to Loops (get all 3 together and save $10) great material.
https://www.ellusionist.com/guerilla-guide-to-loops.html
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Rodrigo Romano "Odyssey" is a good dvd source with a few different approaches to using them. So are the other Loops dvd from Yigal and Finn Jon. But in ways of books, not really anything other than Yigal's own book Animated Miracles, to my knowledge at least.

All the best,
Dan
James927
View Profile
Regular user
Nor Cal
164 Posts

Profile of James927
Thanks Poof-Daddy and Dan. I really appreciate you taking time to reply. I'll follow up on these.
James
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Yigals small booklet is one of the few sources out there. I wrote up a little booklet myself some years ago, drop me a line if you want it so that I can dig it out of the digital shelf.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Good book (or DVD) with various Loops effects? (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL