The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Cancellation of Bookings due to Corona (138 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20179 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Universal Orlando Westhill open to limited capacity on June 5th.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1018 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On May 23, 2020, Dannydoyle wrote:
I'm not getting into it. I think this I'd by and large political. If you don't think so cool.

Live music events have a TON of reasons they are not opening. Logistically is 90% of there problem with live events. Tours, hotels, large venues and a million and one other things need time to restart.

On another note Universal Orlando Westhill open to limited capacity on June 5th.

You’re the one that said it was political. I was just asking you to clarify.

Regarding live music... Trust me I know... I make my living working on national concert tours. I’m personally happy they aren’t back yet, I don’t want to be living on a tour bus with 12 other people right now.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20179 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Universal is opening with limited capacity. All the doomsday scenarios are getting tougher to sell to the public. We will see what happens.

I have NO CLUE if it is right or wrong or what will happen. IF it differs not bring about a huge spike in deaths I think things will start to change quite rapidly. Only an opinion.

What I have no remote idea of is what happens if the very real possibility of things flairing up again comes to pass? No matter what any of us "think" it is possible. Then what? Pretty scary thought.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1018 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Universal is the first major park to open.... which is an interesting move. Will be interesting to see how it plays out for them.
MagicalArtist
View Profile
Veteran user
Hobart, Indiana
371 Posts

Profile of MagicalArtist
Although I suppose some people are not old enough to remember it (hard as it is to believe) I wonder if the coronavirus is going to turn out to be something like the Y2K scare. That was when everybody thought the world was going to end, the lights were going to go out, we would have to live like hermits because all the computer systems were going to break down simultaneously. That was widely seen as a total wash after the fact. Although some people argued that the disaster was avoided because precautions were taken, I think the general consensus was that the whole thing was just blown way out of proportion. It seems we’re kind of in the same situation with the coronavirus. The original predictions were 2 million fatalities, hospital boats were brought into New York Harbor, new hospitals were built, half the country was locked down for two months, the way of life for many of us was changed forever, and the whole thing has turned out to be not much more dangerous than a typical flu season. Will time judge this as “disaster avoided” or as a Y2K scare on steroids? Time will tell.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Cancellation of Bookings due to Corona (138 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL