The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Real Magic Roadshow Spring Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Paul Richards
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Paul Richards

For the last two years the Roadshow team has been wowing audiences across Europe and the UK - it's been an awesome experience but we've been missing our friends back here in the United States. That's why in just a few weeks we'll be hitting the road to six amazing U.S. cities this spring. Once again, you'll get to connect with some of the best creators and producers in the business, including - Mark Mason, Chris Smith, Dirk Losander, Christian Schenk, and myself - along with special guests along the way. We've kept the cost insanely low and now you get even more bang for your buck! Seriously, you won't believe how much you get for less than the price of a movie ticket! However - due to the low cost and limited space, there will be no door tickets available for these events. You must register in advance!

If we're heading your way, I hope you'll join us and help spread the word. You can get full details at http://www.realmagicroadshow.com
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1948 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Hey, everyone I totally recommend this, it's a lot of fun for 10 bucks!
Plus you get to support these great creators by buying cool magic, some of it unavailable elsewhere!
MichaelJae
View Profile
Loyal user
283 Posts

Profile of MichaelJae
Registered yesterday for SF.
Paul Richards
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Paul Richards
We really appreciate the support - these events are always so much fun and we all look forward to them. Thanks for being part of the day!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » The Real Magic Roadshow Spring Tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL