The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Swamis allow magicians/mentalists to perform out of this world magic. They have been around for 100’s of years however this is not your grandpas Swami! I took ideas from the best thumb writers that have been created and built these from the ground up. I use a Resin Based 3d printer with a mix of the strongest most flexible material available. I present to you the Script Clip, the smallest most comfortable nail writer that actually stays on while you write!

https://youtu.be/AZMchaPihaU
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
USA
49 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
I’ll happily be the first person to review this. Is this worthy enough to fall into the “latest and greatest” label? Absolutely! Let me start off saying I was not paid to write this and while I have grown to have this man become a source of late night chats and brainstorming...it wasn’t before I bought script clips from him. I am NOT a fan of nail writing. NOT AT ALL. In matter of fact, I’ve avoided it for over 20 years. I’ve owned super sharpie, swami gimmicks, thumb writers, etc... and everytime the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze for me. I do walk around and most gimmicks/writers are inconvenient to get on, leave a stain or simply don’t write in a legible way. Granted, I never put the time or effort into it either. I was to put simply; intimidated. Fast forward. I’m on the inject Facebook page and I see an ad. 5 different writers that all can easily be hidden and retrieved from your watch band. A trailer/photo literally showing the gimmicks (let’s be honest, last trailer showing exactly what you are getting without adding a bunch of uneeded hype was Richard Pinner’s P.E.T.). So I took the plunge. Unfortunately they arrived smashed to all hell due to a Usps error. I fumingly posted about it and he immediately reached out, asked for criticism on how he could improve packaging and immediately sent out a new set which arrived perfectly. Now, besides that immediate action to correct things, he asked for my opinion on the product and how he could improve. Keep in mind, I’m a nobody. I have little experience with nail writers. He didn’t care. He wanted as much feedback so he could improve. That alone speaks volumes. Now to the writer’s...they are indeed amazing. They are variable in sizes, leads, grease (oh and refillable and he includes extra lead and grease) and the focal point on some are “aimed” at different angles so you can get the most comfortable and natural writings. A 5 pack was 20.00 shipped. That’s 5 different styles so you can find which you like best. The price and how transparent the ad was is what sold me. I can say, that not only is the customer service the best I’ve ever had...it is the first time a utility has made me step of out my bias of a magic apparatus . Get it. Simply put, you literally cannot go wrong. It isn’t like most of the writers I’ve seen or played with. This is something I’ll use and I’ll be surprised if you didn’t.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
The site doesn't explain the differences between models...

All I understand is that some of them are undern@#l, but what are the others, and what are the differences?

Let's not expose anything either 👍
I've asked to be banned
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
As someone who bites his nails, are there any other options?

All the best,
Dan
peacegroovy
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of peacegroovy
How durable are they? If I left it in my pocket would it easily break? Thanks!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
What do "swideswip" and "HB" mean?
For options, you offer a 1.2 mm or a 1.2 mm Swideswipe NW but under reflls, you offer 1.3 mm refills, no 1.2mm refills. Was that a typo?

Thank you.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Thank you all for your interest and solid questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Currently I only offer UN@1l versions but I am currently designing variations for those of you who don’t have nails because I have a few friends that don’t so that’s coming in the Future.
They are extremely durable due to the mix of resins I utilize to make them But a video showcasing the strength is an awesome idea. As far as the variations the 1.2 and 1.3 are the same you are right it’s a typo and I will fix that today, the original script clip has the lead on a horizontal angle. The sideswipe is an experimental design in which the lead is angled in such a way that it makes writing Easier and honestly might be the new standard however I’m trying to see what people enjoy the most and continue from there. The 2MM HB is a thicker lead that is softer and someone custom ordered that and I enjoyed the variation so I kept it. The 4MM Grease version utilizes Listo Lead and looks like crayon if wrote softly or sharpie if written harder. I look forward to answering more of your questions.
Free Shipping Worldwide
peacegroovy
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of peacegroovy
I'm intrigued, but looks like I wasn't able to place an order since my current location isn't in the Paypal supported zones. I hope that alternative methods of payments will be made in the future so that buyers in special administrative regions can make an order.
aladetomiwa
View Profile
New user
Nigeria
42 Posts

Profile of aladetomiwa
Could someone drop the link where I can purchase this
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, peacegroovy wrote:
I'm intrigued, but looks like I wasn't able to place an order since my current location isn't in the Paypal supported zones. I hope that alternative methods of payments will be made in the future so that buyers in special administrative regions can make an order.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, didn’t even know this was a thing. I will look into options for expanding the options in the checkout process.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, aladetomiwa wrote:

Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com
Free Shipping Worldwide
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Hmm... This would be good with my new SAW wallet. Write, then load in the SUC. Nice price point too.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Not that I have SAW, but have a few SUC style wallets. Just NW whilst they are loaded... that's how I've always done it.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3235 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I think this is an exciting development as far as nail writers are concerned and am considering order the complete set. In the meantime I'll be dusting off my copy of The Nail Writer Anthology by Thomas Baxter. It contains some really good ideas and effects.

Neil
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Hmm... This would be good with my new SAW wallet. Write, then load in the SUC. Nice price point too.

I use it sometimes with a gimmicked envelope, it’s impressive how well it works!
Free Shipping Worldwide
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Just ordered a 5 pack of the SwideSwip version. Now time to grow my nail.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Just ordered a 5 pack of the SwideSwip version. Now time to grow my nail.

Just saw this order come through! Appreciate it just so everyone knows comment on here that you purchased from here and I’ll throw in extras plus some prototypes for the new version coming out.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Dante-666
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dante-666
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers?
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Dante-666 wrote:
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers?

I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesn’t change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
Quote:

Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com

Thanks😁

No problem let me know if you have any questions.
Free Shipping Worldwide
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL