The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, dyoung wrote:
Not that I have SAW, but have a few SUC style wallets. Just NW whilst they are loaded... that's how I've always done it.

Sorry, that's what I meant. Smile
Dante-666
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dante-666
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Dante-666 wrote:
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers?

I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesn’t change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased!

OK-It would be nice if you could choose the number of each style & receive a quantity discount at checkout. IE-5 @ $19.99-Buyers choice
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers?

I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesn’t change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased!

OK-It would be nice if you could choose the number of each style & receive a quantity discount at checkout. IE-5 @ $19.99-Buyers choice

If you mess around with the options on the page you will see the price change accordingly right now the 4mm grease versions cost a bit more.
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
Dante-666
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Dante-666
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello,

If you mess around with the options on the page you will see the price change accordingly right now the 4mm grease versions cost a bit more.

OK, I just ordered a variety pack, please include the extras mentioned. THANK YOU!
Regarding the above, I think a experienced business website designer would be able to set up more buying options. IE-Options to buy each as Qty of 1-? and a minimum total required ($20) with each priced appropriately. Just a suggestion!
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello,

OK, I just ordered a variety pack, please include the extras mentioned. THANK YOU!
Regarding the above, I think a experienced business website designer would be able to set up more buying options. IE-Options to buy each as Qty of 1-? and a minimum total required ($20) with each priced appropriately. Just a suggestion!

I got you on the extras thank you so much for your order. I will take some time to add more options and streamline the process thank you so much.
Free Shipping Worldwide
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
Manheim, PA USA
57 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
If you have a watch, they hide out perfectly in the band:)
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3348 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
My order is in!
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2020, Jxb1989 wrote:
If you have a watch, they hide out perfectly in the band:)

Hey!! ^^^^ this guy knows what’s up!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 10, 2020, rowdymagi5 wrote:
My order is in!

Thanks I’m including some extras for ya!
Free Shipping Worldwide
devaind
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of devaind
I am interested in the full set Verity pack with Refills can you ship it to INDIA and please tell me the shipping cost with Tracking and without Tracking
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1859 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Yo devaind,

1) It’s a forum. These kinds of “shopping” questions you better email him IMO. His email address is on his website.
2) On his website it states clearly: worldwide free shipping.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2020, devaind wrote:
I am interested in the full set Verity pack with Refills can you ship it to INDIA and please tell me the shipping cost with Tracking and without Tracking

I have not shipped to India but I have shipped out internationally so unless there is some sort of restriction I can offer free shipping internationally without tracking. The price Is $15 for tracking. Please Email me Wesley@meticulousmagic.com for further questions.
Thanks,
Wesley
Free Shipping Worldwide
Sanukk
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Sanukk
I was part of the early testing group, and as somebody who uses nail writers a *LOT* I can say they really are great. Not only that, Wesley is very open to and receptive of suggestions and ideas for improvements. I'd definitely recommend checking them out.
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Just grabbed mine. Smile Hope I did it right, got the variety pack I think? Looking forward to it.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2238 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wesley, also ordered variety pack just now. I've also avoided swami, excited to give this a go.
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Just grabbed mine. Smile Hope I did it right, got the variety pack I think? Looking forward to it.

Yup, the variety pack is a great way to find out which style fits you the best. Very excited for you to try them!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 15, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
Wesley, also ordered variety pack just now. I've also avoided swami, excited to give this a go.

Perfect, I appreciate the order. I’ve found myself diving deeper into impromptu mentalism because of it. I hope you get some mileage out of em!
Free Shipping Worldwide
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I just received the Script Clips in the mail. IT took me some time to open the tight tin canister but once I did I was pleasantly surprised. The extra lead I ordered was taped to the inside of the top lid and the 5 side swiped Script Clips along with some extras, which included the original Script Clip and a grease pencil Script Clip, were in the bottom portion of the lid. Thank you for the extras. I immediately tried on the side swiped clip. Even though my nail is short at this time, it fit snugly. The design is very nice and makes for a secured fit. The side swipe version has the lead at the right portion of the clip pointing at a slight angle. I have never seen the lead in this position before. I tried writing wit hit. Initially it felt a bit unusual and difficult to write with. IT is something that I will need to get used to and practice with.

I then tried using the regular Script Clip. The lead is positioned in the middle and at a slight downward angle. I found this version initially easier to write with. It felt more comfortable and natural to write with. I just tried them on for a quick test drive. Perhaps my opinion might change after some more usage. Also, thumb nail writers are very personal and opinions are very subjective.

I am very pleased with the quality and design of these nail writers. They are extremely well made. I would suggest that you get the variety pack so you can see what you like better and then you can order more of the style that you prefer. No routines or links to any videos are included. I am going to order some more. Recommended.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
I just received the Script Clips in the mail. IT took me some time to open the tight tin canister but once I did I was pleasantly surprised. The extra lead I ordered was taped to the inside of the top lid and the 5 side swiped Script Clips along with some extras, which included the original Script Clip and a grease pencil Script Clip, were in the bottom portion of the lid. Thank you for the extras. I immediately tried on the side swiped clip. Even though my nail is short at this time, it fit snugly. The design is very nice and makes for a secured fit. The side swipe version has the lead at the right portion of the clip pointing at a slight angle. I have never seen the lead in this position before. I tried writing wit hit. Initially it felt a bit unusual and difficult to write with. IT is something that I will need to get used to and practice with.

I then tried using the regular Script Clip. The lead is positioned in the middle and at a slight downward angle. I found this version initially easier to write with. It felt more comfortable and natural to write with. I just tried them on for a quick test drive. Perhaps my opinion might change after some more usage. Also, thumb nail writers are very personal and opinions are very subjective.

I am very pleased with the quality and design of these nail writers. They are extremely well made. I would suggest that you get the variety pack so you can see what you like better and then you can order more of the style that you prefer. No routines or links to any videos are included. I am going to order some more. Recommended.

Michael

Hello Michael,
I appreciate the honest review the sideswipe version is weirder to get used to but it does get better with a bit of practice. I believe the original Script Clip you are referring to might be the prototype for the magnetic version? If so I’m glad you enjoy it I’m just working out the kinks before I release it. If you have any questions please let me know.
Regards,
Wes
Free Shipping Worldwide
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
I'm very interested in this but I'm not sure if it's the right moment to order. I'm in Italy. How long will there be free shipping?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL