The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:
I'm very interested in this but I'm not sure if it's the right moment to order. I'm in Italy. How long will there be free shipping?

Well as far as right now I am still shipping internationally for free but to be honest Im not sure how long I will be able to. Sorry to hear about your situation out there, I hope you are being cautious. We are rooting for you guys.
Home of the first Resin 3d printed nail writer!
Free Shipping Worldwide
https://www.meticulousmagic.com/
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
Thanks, you guys be carefull too, but for how long will you have free shipping?
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:

Right now internationall shipping will be offered until further notice. Please subscribe to the email list on the website so you can stay up to date with the latest updates.
Stay Strong,
Wes
Free Shipping Worldwide
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
1534 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Got mine. Very nice. Definitely love the size that can mimmick a sharpie. These are well made and should prove quite useful. Especially over video as I may be doing more of for now. Smile
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Got mine. Very nice. Definitely love the size that can mimmick a sharpie. These are well made and should prove quite useful. Especially over video as I may be doing more of for now. Smile

Glad you enjoy them! I was just telling my gf how this could be utilized as a great tool especially in these times. Let me know how they work out for you!
Free Shipping Worldwide
ekins
View Profile
Elite user
Portland, Oregon
475 Posts

Profile of ekins
Just ordered a variety pack. I haven't used nail writers before but have been working on a routine that requires one and haven't been comfortable with what I've tried so far. I'm hoping this is what I've been looking for.

-Brian
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2020, ekins wrote:
Just ordered a variety pack. I haven't used nail writers before but have been working on a routine that requires one and haven't been comfortable with what I've tried so far. I'm hoping this is what I've been looking for.

-Brian

I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for ordering!
Free Shipping Worldwide
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
232 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 19, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:

Right now internationall shipping will be offered until further notice. Please subscribe to the email list on the website so you can stay up to date with the latest updates.
Stay Strong,
Wes

Ok, thanks!
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
225 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Just placed my order! Looking forward to it.
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2020, RodrigoGrando wrote:
Just placed my order! Looking forward to it.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Orders will be processed and shipped out tomorrow. Thank you so much.
Free Shipping Worldwide
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2502 Posts

Profile of 252life
Ordered.
Wesley your responsiveness, openness, and pride in your product is a treat!
I'm looking forward to these.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2020, 252life wrote:
Ordered.
Wesley your responsiveness, openness, and pride in your product is a treat!
I'm looking forward to these.

I appreciate that more than you can imagine! Orders will be processed and shipped out this Friday. Thank you so much!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
241 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
I think these are spectacular. I received the combo pack several weeks back but just now had a chance to break them out. I have always preferred NWs over b**ns, b***d writers, etc. For years, I have used Dalal NWs. With some prep work and a little bit of length on my nail, Ive never had any issues.

The day I decided to break the pack of Script Clips open, my thumbnail was tightly manicured. I assumed it would take a few days before I could actually test them out. To my surprise, they gripped what little nail I had easily and tightly. I would have never been able to do that with the Dalal. I think Ive found my new go-to NW.

Josh
Sean Mann
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, UK
118 Posts

Profile of Sean Mann
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2020, Mr. F wrote:
I think these are spectacular. I received the combo pack several weeks back but just now had a chance to break them out. I have always preferred NWs over b**ns, b***d writers, etc. For years, I have used Dalal NWs. With some prep work and a little bit of length on my nail, Ive never had any issues.

The day I decided to break the pack of Script Clips open, my thumbnail was tightly manicured. I assumed it would take a few days before I could actually test them out. To my surprise, they gripped what little nail I had easily and tightly. I would have never been able to do that with the Dalal. I think Ive found my new go-to NW.

Josh

Which one in the combo do you prefer Mr. F?
Mr. F
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
241 Posts

Profile of Mr. F
My favorite is the 1.3 mm lead. The sideswipe is an interesting idea. Its just not what Im used to. Maybe it will grow on me as I have the chance to play with it more. The 2 mm lead works great if youre looking for a thicker, bolder mark. The grease pencil also works exactly as it should. The 1.3 mm is just my preference, as it more closely matches a writing implement that I would actually use in performance.

Josh
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2020, Mr. F wrote:

Josh
WOW, Thank you so much! I put a lot of time and effort and honestly I'm just glad you guys are enjoying them as much as I do! What kind of routines do you perform with them?
Free Shipping Worldwide
Brady Kesling
View Profile
New user
Toledo, OH
3 Posts

Profile of Brady Kesling
Finally got to try out my Script Clip Variety Pack and WOW! I've used all types and styles of writers (including spending a fair amount of time stripping and personalizing several original Swami nail writers to Richard Osterlind's exacting specifications) and I've never found one that feels as secure on my nail as the Script Clip. I have absolutely no fear of losing or dropping it, which is awesome. I've not used all of the variations yet, so I won't express a preference for any of the specific models or leads at this time, but I'm really pleased to have discovered this brand new way of making a classic gimmick and to have ordered and tried it.
rodrigez
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of rodrigez
Just placed my order, really looking forward to this one. I am a B..n guy but always on the lookout for new stuff that can be used.
Holo, Lucky Coin and more: www.gedankenkunst.com/Shop.html
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2020, Brady Kesling wrote:
Finally got to try out my Script Clip Variety Pack and WOW! I've used all types and styles of writers (including spending a fair amount of time stripping and personalizing several original Swami nail writers to Richard Osterlind's exacting specifications) and I've never found one that feels as secure on my nail as the Script Clip. I have absolutely no fear of losing or dropping it, which is awesome. I've not used all of the variations yet, so I won't express a preference for any of the specific models or leads at this time, but I'm really pleased to have discovered this brand new way of making a classic gimmick and to have ordered and tried it.

I am overwhelmed with happiness, thank you!
Free Shipping Worldwide
Wesley5n1p35
View Profile
New user
Illinois
56 Posts

Profile of Wesley5n1p35
Quote:
On Apr 5, 2020, rodrigez wrote:
Just placed my order, really looking forward to this one. I am a B..n guy but always on the lookout for new stuff that can be used.

Awesome, They will ship out first thing Monday morning.
Free Shipping Worldwide
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Latest and Greatest? Script Clip (3D Printed Swami) (52 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL