The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings to everybody! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
After a few messages posted I did the mistake not to introduce me to the community and since I'm still in the "New User" grade I'll do that now. Well, better late than never, isn't it? Smile

I'm 24 years old from Italy and I'm just a little bit more than a beginner in magic. I've practiced it from the age of 10 to 15 and for various reasons it stopped. Now the love for this art has returned stronger than before. I think that magic is the art that comes the closest way tho my other passion in life : Music. This forum it's a wonderful place to get many infos and learn a thousand things.

Ciao a tutti!

Metius
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hi Metius,

Welcome to the Magic Café! We do need musicians here to give us live music to soothe our minds tired of reading other people's minds.

I have two musician friends who are also top-rate magicians. After learning those intricate guitar and piano chords, they found most sleights-of-hand a breeze to learn.

This is good news to you: music and magic are compatible arts. You can indulge and equally be successful in both.

Leo
Manila, Philippines
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
Metius,

I am 18 and an Italian-American from New Mexico, USA. Just wanted to say "hi." I have never been to Italy, but I want to go sometime and see the land of my heritage. If you ever need anything from the states, let me know. Always willing to help out paisan.

Ciao...

Mark Cavaliere
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings to everybody! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL