The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fu Manchu
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Fu Manchu
I'm Mark from South Wales UK and I'm 27...

My favourate things...

Flourishes, Jeff McBride, Star Wars, Tartan Asia Extreme, TV, Reading/Watching Horror Books/Films, Music - Turntablism, Disco, House, Techno and Ambient, DJ'ing (I have my own decks), Money, Driving and Superhandz

And loads of other things too, just to many to mention, I did Magic for about 5 years but gave up to Flourish...

I'll see you around

Peace
Leo B. Domapias
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Leo B. Domapias
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the Magic Café. It's nice to have someone who has varied interests come along and tell us about the things he enjoys most in life. Keep posting and share your ideas with the rest of the members.

Leo
Manila, Philippines
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
You can get a lot of good ideas for flourishes here.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Hi Mark,

Welcome to the Café. There is a great flourish area that I'm sure you'll enjoy. A lot of passionate flourishers frequent the topic.
Coram Deo
believer
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of believer
Hello and welcome. oompst oompst pickacha pickach. I run an oxygen bar at rave parties and I am trying to learn some floats. can I listen to any of your beats online. welcome!
Fu Manchu
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Fu Manchu
Thanks everyone, I'm still interested in magic more of the manipulation side like Billiard Balls Thimbles etc also just got interested in Contact Juggling

Thanks again Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL