The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini favorite card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
Is there any evidence that Houdini had a favorite playing card?
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
D.Yoder saw your post- out of curiosity I "googled" "Houdinis favorite card - thousands of pictures of Houdini, Cards -etc. Let me know if it was helpful -- Ralph (russo) Rousseau
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
I am trying to find out if Houdini had one card that was his favoritr like the Ace of Spades.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
320 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
I have read a lot on Houdini and though I am by no means a Houdini expert, I have seen nothing to indicate he had a favorite card in particular.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Reminds me when in Jr. Hi. --English Teacher had us read a Biography AND then cast it into a Movie -- I cast Tony Curtis as Houdini and Janet Leigh as Bess. THREE years later the "HOUDINI" movie came out with Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh. Later I got Tonys' picture, Autographed - From Tony..Woooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
I'm not sure of Houdini's favourite card; but his most disliked card must have been a Double-Backed one (by all accounts)! Smile
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magicians of old » » Houdini favorite card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL