The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (121 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
There is no android version. It's releasing soon.
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, cardistry master wrote:

That is what I asked - when?
Can I see a demo of IUnlockYourMind?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Here is a performance of iUnlockYourMind by Emran Riaz https://youtu.be/CgOdQXWB2yU
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Thanx

Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, Myke Phillips wrote:
Here is a performance of iUnlockYourMind by Emran Riaz https://youtu.be/CgOdQXWB2yU
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:

Pro version which is brilliant but extremely expensive compared to this.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Can the creators or owners of this app speak to ANY differences between this and IUYM? (Besides it being web based)
AntonF
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Quote:

This performance is done with normal or Pro version? And another thing, what is the in app Password Screen?
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I don't really do any app magic, but this certainly seems quite similar to Myke's IUYM. Seems like maybe they should've talked to him first... I know there are differences, for sure, but you know, out of courtesy perhaps?
All the best
Dan
Gustavo Sereno
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Gustavo Sereno
Hello everyone,

we want this to be very clear.
Unlocked may be smiliar to I unlock your mind as a effect but has differences in everything.
we crate unlocked without knowing that there was a version of the same trick. After we try and test with magician friends , one of them said there was a smiliar effect (i unlock your mind) but the method was totally different.
How many tricks/ effects are the same but have different methods and they look the same???

Here are the difrences between unlocked and I lock your mind.

1- its a webapp
2- it works on android and ios;
3- the magician can peek the information before the spectator unlocks your phone;
4- the peek is completly different form I unlock your mind;
5- our version have a timer
6- after the spectator unlocks the magician phone the magician can prove that the code inserted is the only one that unlocks the magician phone.
7- unlocked works also hands free (all the information inserted can be seen with other phone, tablet or computer.)

the effect can be similiar but has different methods.

our features / settings are completly different form I unlock your mind.
NewtScamander
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of NewtScamander
Are there any advantages in this being the webapp instead of normal installed app? I would prefer it to be a normal app such as Wikitest and others to be honest :/.. Love the effect and the idea behind it btw Smile, just not a fan of the webapp thing :/.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Weird... there’s this Unlocked app > https://apps.apple.com/pt/app/unlocked-m......07790110

Been using it and out of curiosity... my son (7y) asks me all the time to perform this to people. SO GOOD!

Best
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, garyogden1957 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2020, cardistry master wrote:

That is what I asked - when?
Can I see a demo of IUnlockYourMind?

When will the Android version be available please?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
7 times my App iUnlockYourMind has been copied. Even if you think there is a difference, it probably matches one of the other copies.

In 2016, he decided to create his own brand (Gee Magic) where he will release new, original and refreshing magic. Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2020, Gustavo Sereno wrote:
Dr. Eamon did I saw well? in your website you sell Svenpads and your calling us duplicators??? LOOOL good joke

To answer your question: NO YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT WELL!!!

I never sold a single SvenPad and I still don't! I provide the artwork for the effects I created and as you can read in my book and on my website, people have to buy there own Svenpads!
Everything I sold is done with approval or even on request of the creator of these pads!
NO COPYING, NO STEALING!!!!!!!!!!

So please read before you make a joke of yourself...

Quote:
Another point, 2%??? I don t know what maths you did to convert to 2%

OK I get what you are saying, if an originator of an effect creates an app for an effect he should also create all variations and not only a good working app-based version, but also every variation like a web-based method and so on, even though these variations are much less reliable, much less workable than his original app-based version but all just to prevent people LIKE YOU from making 'another version' and/or 'another method'.

Quote:
We call our effects the name that we want. If you don t like we respect but is our decison.

Again you are 100% correct, and again you prove that there are 2 kinds of people in magic:

1) Those that are in it for the love and passion for the ART called magic and to entertain people...

and

2) Those that are into magic only for the money...

It also shows how disrespectful you are against the art of magic! Over 50 years ago I was infected with a passion from my grandfather, I have always loved it and treaded it with respect. I only wish people like you would do the same and give magic the respect it deserves!

Quote:
We explain everything in the promotional video so poeple understand very well what they are buying.

If all dealers would do this there would not be much magic left!

Remember this is nothing more than my personal opinion! Do what you like but I would prefer a nice (uncut) demonstration for real people, with a strong performance and some nice reactions, leaving the people that watch this video with questions like "How the hell was that possible!!" instead of showing the method openly and explaining how everything is done on YouTube and the rest of the internet. Also because it hurts the performers that use a superior and more reliable method (THAT DOES NOT DEPEND ON A PERFECT INTERNET CONNECTION... OR OTHER SPECIAL CONDITIONS).

Quote:
If you are concerned if layman are going to search for the tricks that you do just leave magic.

Well, I'm into magic a day or two and if I was scared for people searching the web I would have stopped with magic long ago.

The only thing that I am concerned about is what will happen when all 'creators' openly reveal the workings of their tricks and share all secrets in easy to find YouTube videos (especially because of the 'well thought out' name of the effect Smile ) some even spread the explanation videos before the effect is available in the shops (and these videos are not private!).

Best regards and good luck with your business!
John
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
garyogden1957
View Profile
Veteran user
327 Posts

Profile of garyogden1957
Where can I get a good SvenPad from having never used one before please? (U.K.)
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I saw this demonstrated at Blackpool and I thought it was identical to Myke Phillips' I Unlock Your Mind!

Just sayin ...

Greg Rostami
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I think it's a question of how far away you are from the original creation. You list some examples... like your own Burn vs. Method One. Both blister effects. Both based on earlier products such as 3rd Degree Burn, Pyroperception and Branded, which in turn came from Jack Kent Tillar ultimately. Or was that also a completely original idea? Smile

But each of those changed something significantly, in my opinion. Sure there are differences between your product and Myke's, no denying that. But conceptually, you're both working from the lock screen and in doing so, you secretly gain more information. I think as an example (don't hate me Myke Smile ), Cipher by Ellusionist, was conceptually different enough to be released, whilst using similar strategies, it at least used a calculator.

And to claim you weren't aware of his creation before creating this shows one of two things: 1) You did zero research. Or 2) You didn't care it was more or less the same.

I put something out a while back, which used another creator's basic design, he was contacted, and we struck a deal which allowed me to release this product. Something tells me you're not a stranger to releasing something and then having to come to an agreement with a creator in retrospect.

and to end on a fun fact... Tesla released all their patents for electric cars, so that others could use them.

And Gary Ogden, you said (although it's been deleted), and Im paraphrasing, why can't we go easy on this in these times that we're living in. Well Myke has a family to feed, so should others be allowed to, effectively, steal food off his table? In times like this?

Anyway, I hope some sort of resolution can be reached with this release. Because on one hand we need to build on what has come before, but we also need to recognise the shoulders we stand on.

All the best,
Dan
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
------------John Dream------------If you can Dream it, you can Do it!
1317 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2020, garyogden1957 wrote:
Where can I get a good SvenPad from having never used one before please? (U.K.)

Sorry I don't know the best address in the U.K., you could Google or contact Brett Barry for original Svenpads at svenpads.com or send a pm to saysold1 (his name at the Magic Café).

Good luck!...

and take it to the eXtreme!
John Smile
Presentation is everything!

If you can Dream it, you can Do it!

The eXtreme SVENPAD Supreme eBook
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I'll stick with IUYM and Myke in general.
I'm not hopeful this will still be usable in a year anyway tbh.
I'm interested to see how this plays out once people play with it a bit.
Sounds like a "clone" to beat all clones so far.
Time will tell.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
613 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
IULYM is the original app - from the renowned App Creator Myke Phillips - with years and years of endorsements from the magic world and constant updates behind it.

If you like the amazing effect of unlocking phones, I urge anyone who hasn’t got Myke’s app to check out iUnlockYourMInd, the original, FIRST. It cannot be beaten.
iNFiNiTi | The Red Pill Magician | SHOCK NOT IMPRESS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlocked By Gustavo Sereno and Gee Magic (121 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..10~11~12 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL