The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amalgam - New Magic App (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I can’t seem to get the knack of Watch down well enough and keep losing patience with it.
But that’s a me problem:) This is a great and unique app that I’m looking forward to using more.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Season Two of my Amalgam app (including four brand new effects!) is in the works and will hopefully be out soon.

In the meantime, Season One (which includes the Streets book test app, TimedOut - my multiple out prediction app, an effect where you reveal a prediction of a time on a photo of you wearing your watch, and Harry De Cruz' Word Search app) is briefly on sale.

Click here to get Amalgam on the App Store.

Amalgam is a lot of work - with each season, I release four apps together as one. But out of all of my apps so far, I'm probably most proud of Amalgam.
I hope you like it!
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Can’t wait Smile
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Amalgam's Season Two is out now, and brings four brand new effects: Inertia, OneStopShop, ChoiceMail and Amped.

It's currently on a limited time release sale.
It's available here:
Amalgam - Season Two

As this release brings four brand new effects, there’s more info here:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218

Thanks!
Lloyd Barnes
View Profile
Special user
545 Posts

Profile of Lloyd Barnes
Hey guys,

This weekend I spoke to Marc and decided to make a video deep dive focussing on each of these effects from Amalgam, one by one in separate videos. Here's the first one in the series focussing on Streets

Enjoy Smile
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Elite user
454 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Amalgam 2.1.2 is on its way to the App Store.

It brings:

Support for Kinetic Mental Dice for TimedOut, Watch and OneStopShop.
- One handed set force location volume button method for Inertia.
- Load settings for common mobile web apps in Inertia.
- UI fixes across the app.

Here are a few examples of just some of the things which are now possible when Amalgam is paired with Kinetic Mental Dice:

Watch - A random dice roll predicts the exact time displayed on your watch in a photo.
- Show your spectator a photo of yourself. Have the spectator roll three dice and create a time out of them (For - example, rolling a 5, 1, 3 would be 5:13).
- They zoom in on the photo to see that the watch you're wearing shows 5:13.

OneStopShop - Perform OneStopShop without ever knowing the selected number.
- Hand your spectator a face up deck of cards.
- Let your spectator scroll through an online playing card store and see multiple different playing card designs.
- They roll a die, and scroll through once more, remembering whichever item comes up at their selected number.
- Your spectator turns over the deck of cards to reveal it's the same as the chosen deck.

TimedOut - Predict a dice roll days in advance.
- Show your iPhone on the home screen, and place it face down.
- Have the spectator decide on a number of a die.
- They turn over the phone and open your photos to find a photo that you took yesterday of a die on the same number.

Amalgam 2.1.2 is a free update for all Amalgam users who are running iOS 14 or later.

Update as usual via the App Store here.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amalgam - New Magic App (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL