The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Which app is it? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devizard
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Devizard
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tuB9jPuYA
Hi guys, this is my first post on the Café
Can you please check which app is being used in this trick by this guy?
This doesn't seem like Inject by Greg Rostami or Password by Mariano
Which app could it possibly be?
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
There are various apps that can do that but it's likely the Architect of Predictions (TAP). You can reproduce the exact same effect w/ TAP - If you want to know more about that app you can watch a full review here on my youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/jacuS_xA-Gs
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
slyguy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of slyguy
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0.
Devizard
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Devizard
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2020, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
There are various apps that can do that but it's likely the Architect of Predictions (TAP). You can reproduce the exact same effect w/ TAP - If you want to know more about that app you can watch a full review here on my youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/jacuS_xA-Gs


Thank you for the tip! But this is only an ios app. Can you please tell me a substitute for android? I need it badly.
Devizard
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Devizard
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0.

How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck?
UnbiasedMagicReviews
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of UnbiasedMagicReviews
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2020, Devizard wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0.

How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck?


You may want to take a look at Predictagram by Owen Garfield as they say you can predict any photo and its customizable. It's also available for android. I don't own Predictagram so I can't tell you how good the app is. You may want to check out other reviews out there. I own Inject 2.0 and I don't know how you could use Inject 2.0 to accomplish this type of effect, especially if the person wants to name any three digit number.
YouTube & Instagram - UnbiasedMagicReviews
I buy/review magic to help you make better decisions
slyguy
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of slyguy
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2020, Devizard wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0.

How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck?


Yes, it's called Hotel Key.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2636 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
You can do that effect on the spectator's phone using Inject's Hotel Key effect.

It's one of the included effects.

If you want to perform that, on the magician's phone, it's done with the TAP app.

Greg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Which app is it? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL