The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to Read/Marked Deck (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
eddini
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of eddini
Quote:
On May 12, 2020, magicwiia wrote:
I have the DMC Elite and would recommend it. Diamond Jim Taylor's deck is very clever.

That's a great deck great markings I was able to pick them up lol. For me I use the penguin as the markings are great and as said above you can get a brick for $60.00. The best deal around. I've owned about every marked deck out there. The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck. My favorites have been the SUM Deck, and The Code by Andy Nyman. Recently I bought Jermay's Marksman Deck. It's clever but you need good eyesight. Again you can't go wrong with Penguin's Marked Cards.

Ed, [Eddini]
Kassim
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Boris wild marked deck are great
michaelpenkul
View Profile
New user
Toronto Canada
38 Posts

Profile of michaelpenkul
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, eddini wrote:

The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck.

Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, Kassim wrote:

Fascinating how much opinions can differ based on preference. Maybe we can offer a few reasons why we like particular versions.
Kassim
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, michaelpenkul wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, eddini wrote:

The worst for me was Boris Wild's deck.

Quote:
On Feb 23, 2021, Kassim wrote:

Fascinating how much opinions can differ based on preference. Maybe we can offer a few reasons why we like particular versions.

i prefer this deck because I can see the marking from a distance and find any card in a matter of seconds Smile
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2334 Posts

Profile of todsky
The DMC’s are by far the most popular marked decks sold at my store, for whatever that’s worth.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Easy to Read/Marked Deck (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL