The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hidden Treasures Episode 2 (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Hi,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well in these crazy times.

I just wanted to let you know that episode 2 of my Hidden Treasures YouTube video series is now live.

You can watch it here https://youtu.be/DsUNvDZ_KyU

All the best and stay safe.

Peter N
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1286 Posts

Profile of Jared
I watched both episodes and really enjoyed them. They length was just perfect for most people's busy lives (not too long or short)...Nicely done Peter!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2219 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2020, Jared wrote:
I watched both episodes and really enjoyed them. They length was just perfect for most people's busy lives (not too long or short)...Nicely done Peter!


Thank you Jared. Glad you are enjoying them.

Peter
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1832 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
A mind-boggler.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
1938 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I'm really enjoying this video series.
That said, I kind of feel that the effect covered in Episode 2 is maybe just an attempt to get rid of old stock of a mediocre trick. Although I was happy to learn that there is a redone tutorial. when I purchased this, there was only the creators tutorial, which is likely one of the worst I've encountered ever.
And when I had some questions regarding this particular trick, after I had bought it from Alakazam, my queries went unanswered. Not a typical experience, thankfully.
So, all-in-all, this review brought back some bad memories.
Other than that, the video series is great!
RodrigoGrando
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
212 Posts

Profile of RodrigoGrando
Here is the thread about this product. https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......orum=218

What concerns me is the size of the numbers, that a lot of users have complained about.
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
I'm really enjoying this video series.
That said, I kind of feel that the effect covered in Episode 2 is maybe just an attempt to get rid of old stock of a mediocre trick. Although I was happy to learn that there is a redone tutorial. when I purchased this, there was only the creators tutorial, which is likely one of the worst I've encountered ever.
And when I had some questions regarding this particular trick, after I had bought it from Alakazam, my queries went unanswered. Not a typical experience, thankfully.
So, all-in-all, this review brought back some bad memories.
Other than that, the video series is great!


Hi Dooblehorn, We do not actually have stock of this to get rid off. We are ordering them in due to the response from the video.
Also I totally agree that the instructions provided with the product are not the best so we filmed our own video when the item was first released.

Also sorry to hear you did not get a reply? That's very strange as we answer and clear down emails every day.
We are always at the end of the phone as well (well during shop hours of course)

Best Reagrds

Peter
Doric
View Profile
Veteran user
321 Posts

Profile of Doric
Has the issue around the illegibility of the numbers been resolved?
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3879 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I use Deadlock and quality is superb.

Re show ideas, I loved the Bob Ostin special format where they took the book and performed a few items from the book. I love that idea because you often need to see something performed to appreciate how good it looks. Hope they bring that format back for other books.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
588 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2020, emyers99 wrote:
I use Deadlock and quality is superb.

Re show ideas, I loved the Bob Ostin special format where they took the book and performed a few items from the book. I love that idea because you often need to see something performed to appreciate how good it looks. Hope they bring that format back for other books.



Yep, I bought that book from that little special Smile
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3879 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Me too. Might even be good to revisit some old dvds and do some tricks from those. I’m sitting here looking at my office shelves and I just counted over 300 dvds and over 75 books. Can’t even imagine how many thousands of tricks are just sitting there waiting to be re-discovered.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2219 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
We have some special shows planned for the future on our YouTube channel.

Regards

Peter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hidden Treasures Episode 2 (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL