The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Virtual Interactive Magic show. What do I need?? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
As with most everyone on these forums, all of my shows have been canceled the next few months; however, there are still several that want to have a show only live on internet via Skype, Zoom, YouTube, etc.
I am not an expert on how to do this so I'm asking for help on here by those that are more familiar with this sort of thing. I am also aware my whole act will need to change entirely to be able to accommodate this.
My idea is to be in a room with my magic table with a web cam (or phone/device perhaps?) along with a computer screen so I can also see/hear my audience. I will also need a screen so I can see what I am doing too.
My questions is what is the best way to accomplish this? What equipment is best? Best set up? What equipment will my audience need? They want to be able to watch my show on a large HDTV, so is there a special set up/tv to make this happen?
I hope I can get help with this. I'm sure I will not be the only one that will need this help too!
Only expert help please!
Thank you so much!
eric.qq
View Profile
New user
NYC
9 Posts

Profile of eric.qq
Hey! hope this topic helps. Everyone seems to use zoom to continue doing the gigs.
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=17
or you just need a smartphone or laptop or computer with camera. and use these apps to connect with your clients then you can do the show.

ok, not everyone. I haven't got my 1st virtual show yet. Smile
Best wishes and good luck!
The_MetalMaster
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of The_MetalMaster
Quote:
On Apr 13, 2020, eric.qq wrote:
Hey! hope this topic helps. Everyone seems to use zoom to continue doing the gigs.
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=17
or you just need a smartphone or laptop or computer with camera. and use these apps to connect with your clients then you can do the show.

ok, not everyone. I haven't got my 1st virtual show yet. Smile
Best wishes and good luck!

Thank you so much Eric!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Lights...camera...action! » » Virtual Interactive Magic show. What do I need?? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL