The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Release - iUnlock Android Version (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1173 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
IUnlock Android Version By Miguel Cruz & Myke Phillips is now available here: https://www.thefraternity.co.uk

Imagine this, give your iPhone to a spectator, tell them to try and unlock your iPhone. They can't! Without ever touching your iPhone, you are able to really convince them that you can "Mentally" send them the correct Passcode, unlocking your iPhone. Amazing? You will also be able to gain extra information Whilst performing and reveal it right then, or on a later date. It will make you look like a real mind reader.

Do you want to know the secret? Everything is explained in the app in detail, with 4 very strong professional routines that will blow your spectators minds. Four well thought out professionally scripted routines included (Mind reading / Hypnosis / Magic / Psychic), each routine is worth the price of the app.

*This is just one of many possibilities you can perform with the "iUnlockYourMind" App. 
It's unreeeeeal! Absolutely love it!! 
I can't remember being this badly floored in........ Practical, Contemporary, Ingenious... 
If I didn't have one, I would buy an iPhone just for this trick..." 
- Fergus Flanagan 

Key Points: 

* Your iPhone can be examined before and after the effect, there is nothing to find. 

* They can try as many different codes as they like, it will only unlock, when you want it to. 

* Whenever they want to start the trick, That's when the trick begins. 

* No assistants or extra iPhone needed. 

* No wireless transmission. 

* Very easy to learn, no memorization needed, perform straight away. 

* 4 professional baffling routines. 

*Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, you will use "iUnlockYourMind" all the time. 

*This can be performed one on one, or even to the biggest crowds on the biggest stages. 

*it can be used as a pre-show tool. 

*Not just another magic application, but a Mind Readers utility device. 

*Imagine, that in the process of performing an awesome iPhone trick, you are able to gain extra information and reveal it right then, or on a later date. 

*This can replace your Peek Wallet or Impression Device. 

*Take credit for being an incredible mind reader.

Myke
x
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4876 Posts

Profile of RNK
Hi Myke,

On the website it says Pre-Order. When will it be ready to download once purchased?

Thanks!
RNK
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1173 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Apr 1, 2020, RNK wrote:
Hi Myke,

On the website it says Pre-Order. When will it be ready to download once purchased?

Thanks!
RNK

Just changed that. Apologies
darkspik3
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of darkspik3
Guys I don’t own an Android but I have an iOS and I have Myke’s iUYM app for a few years now and I can say is my no.1 effect every time and never failed me!
So make yourselves a favor and get this one... and trust me you won’t regret it!!!
Alexandru Miclea (FB Magic Apps Group Owner)
Darby
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
236 Posts

Profile of Darby
Thank you Myke!! Looking forward to this.

Your app description should be updated for this version; changing "iPhone" to "Phone":

Imagine this, give your Phone to a spectator, tell them to try and unlock your Phone. They can't! Without ever touching your Phone, you are able to really convince them that you can "Mentally" send them the correct Passcode, unlocking your Phone.
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1375 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Wait..I'm confused. This was posted by Myke last night on Facebook:

"Due to the recent release of the copycat App Unlocked the future of iUnlock is uncertain. I think it goes without saying that we can only continue to support updates whilst this app is selling but due to copies being made the sales are going down and thus the support will go down too."
It's all in the reflexes.
AndrewI
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2020, Illucifer wrote:
Wait..I'm confused. This was posted by Myke last night on Facebook:

"Due to the recent release of the copycat App Unlocked the future of iUnlock is uncertain. I think it goes without saying that we can only continue to support updates whilst this app is selling but due to copies being made the sales are going down and thus the support will go down too."

Surely the answer to this, for both the buyer and seller, is a recurring subscription arrangement rather than a one-off upfront fee? That way the developer has an ongoing income stream to pay for updates, and the buyer pays for the length of time they want/need the app (so they're not funding 10 years worth of updates on an app they only use for six months), and you get a core of loyal users who are continuing to fund the software over time. Myke relying on new purchasers to fund updates for existing users doesn't seem long term viable to me, or fair to loyal long time users. Just my 2c
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1173 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I’m always going to support these updates no matter what, as I have done over the past 8 years, more so over the past 4 years.

If anyone is interested I do have a plan on my site where you can donate a small fee each month to support updates.
Grr555
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Grr555
So, is it available in the Play Store or it is a web app?

How it will be delivered after the payment?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1173 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2020, Grr555 wrote:

Thank you for your question.

It’s only available on The Fraternity website and is a native Android App not a webapp. It is delivered via email invoice.
Grr555
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Grr555
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2020, Myke Phillips wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2020, Grr555 wrote:

Thank you for your question.

It’s only available on The Fraternity website and is a native Android App not a webapp. It is delivered via email invoice.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I am a little bit confused with absence of any rewiews or discussions. Is there any free trial period or possibility to return the app and get cash back?
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1173 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Unfortunately, all digital downloads on The Fraternity are non refundable.

The absence of reviews is because it’s only just been released and it is very hard times at the moment so not been many purchasers.

You are more than welcome to the Facebook page to see more.

Myke
Grr555
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Grr555
Thanks, Mike, I'v sent a request to the FB group.

Are mimic lock screens phone's manufacturer specific or can they be customized to look like originals?

what I can see at Fraternity is currently not really like Samsung's lock screen (which I am currently using).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New Release - iUnlock Android Version (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL