The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 coins routine created amid covid-19 quarantine (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of kenedho
It's been a long while since I last visited here and even done any magic. But now I have so much free time I feel guilty not to create more coin routines... so here's one:

https://youtu.be/o_WtrwtjVVk

Hope you enjoy it - leave me a comment here or on Youtube and let me know what you think!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8634 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nicely done, Ken, and welcome home. 😊
*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at www.VinnyMarini.com Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8642 Posts

Profile of funsway
I like the lower hand positions and simple gestures as being very natural - letting the magic happen rather than causing it.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
scotchrocket
View Profile
New user
Canada
93 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Real nice routine, thanks for sharing.

Love that final vanish of all three coins.
All about borrowed coins.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
170 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
A great routine. I ‘m imprest by disappear the last coin. Excellent move!!! Well done!!!

lts maybe rude to ask how I can find the source to learn that move.
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of kenedho
Quote:
On Apr 2, 2020, Mb217 wrote:
Very nicely done, Ken, and welcome home. 😊

Thanks, Marion. Nice to be back at it.

-----------------------
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2020, funsway wrote:
I like the lower hand positions and simple gestures as being very natural - letting the magic happen rather than causing it.

Thanks funsway! Glad you like it. I try to be as natural and paced as possible in designing the routine.

-----------------------
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2020, Jac -dutch- wrote:
A great routine. I ‘m imprest by disappear the last coin. Excellent move!!! Well done!!!

lts maybe rude to ask how I can find the source to learn that move.

Thanks Jac, glad you like it. Not at all rude - you can learn this move created by Geoff Latta in a few sources: Three Fly by Chris Kenner / Totally Out of Control by Chris Kenner / Vortex by Tom Stone / Geoff Latta: The Long Goodbye by Stephen Minch & Stephen Hobbs
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Thanks for sharing. again I suddenly feel the loss of Geoff Latta. God bless him.
Jac -dutch-
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands,
170 Posts

Profile of Jac -dutch-
Thx Kenedho.
I didn’t knew Chris Kenner (and also Geoff Latta).
I will take a good in vortax. A very interesting move.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3792 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Also that move is taught in volume 1 of the NYCMS dvd series
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
draupnir
View Profile
New user
Texas
51 Posts

Profile of draupnir
I really enjoyed that video kenedho! thanks for sharing it with us
Smooth Criminal
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Smooth Criminal
Very soft touch, beautiful stuff.
lighthouse9
View Profile
New user
Michigan
50 Posts

Profile of lighthouse9
Well done! Thank you for sharing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 coins routine created amid covid-19 quarantine (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL