The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Wallet (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
943 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
What are you guys carrying your Scotch and Soda around in? I have a leather purse that works perfect but it is not lined so the coins turn color. Thanks.
draupnir
View Profile
New user
Texas
56 Posts

Profile of draupnir
I use coin purse 3.0 from TCC to carry my coins. I've carried several different coins and sets with no issue and it even comes with a fun coin production. I bought mine from vanishing inc
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Dollarbill
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
943 Posts

Profile of Dollarbill
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, Wravyn wrote:
I use one of these.
https://airshipmagic.com/store/home/109-......asp.html

Thank you guys. I was hoping to find what I already have. I can not find what I have had for years. Simple. 1.75" X 1.5" square coin purse w/ 2 pockets on the inside. Whats nice is I can hide my x-tra centavo in the rear slot/pocket and remove my S&S from the front in plain view. I probably should have re-worded what I was looking for. I appreciate the feedback! Also, Wravyn, That is the purse that I use for my [ + 4 1/2's. Smile Oh and those purses are $6 at Penguin. Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Thanks Dollarbill. Though I will say if I needed another one, I would not mind paying the extra to AirShip Magic. Their customer service is unbeatable.
Jxb1989
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Jxb1989
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S18398 ...this is the best dollar holder I’ve ever found . Not bulky, not too tight, has great protection and is very well made.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4677 Posts

Profile of videoman
I’m old school I guess so I just use these:
https://www.amazon.com/Made-Oval-Squeeze......6&sr=8-3

I remove the keychain.

Take up very little pocket space, keep the coins quiet in your pocket, protect them really well, different colors to identify different coin sets, and you can add textures to identify by feel. And they are super inexpensive.
One quick squeeze and you're off and running. Nothing beats 'em in my book.

If I was doing a formal close up show like at the castle I might opt for a vintage leather case, but for EDC these suit me best.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2005 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Videoman... thank you for that link. I had looked for some of those and did not find any. I guess it would have helped if I knew what to input for my search.
Again, thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Wallet (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL