The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Vanni Bossi Coin Production Gimmick (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shane Cobalt
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Shane Cobalt
Hey Guys,

I've been hunting for this thing for ages. Does anyone know where to find more info on this? There's nothing in his book about it. I am hoping to buy one from someone if possible. It allow you to produce a coin by throwing your hand up.

If you know where to find this gimmick, or have more details PLEASE PM ME!! I will happily reward anyone that can get me one!

Thanks,
Shane
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
558 Posts

Profile of Motor City
In answer to your question, I don't know where to find this gimmick.

I had the pleasure of seeing Vanni demonstrate the gimmick several years ago at 4-F. It was incredible! He wore the gimmick like a watch. I'm still kicking myself for not having purchased it when I had the chance. He was only asking $25.
Shane Cobalt
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of Shane Cobalt
He was a brilliant man! I had the pleasure of having lunch with Vanni and Bertini. Vanni was mind blowing! I loved his magic. Giacomo has become a dear friend and is a brilliant coin magician. Again, showing me things I've never seen before! Just incredible.

Shane
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
I know the lowdown on this. sometimes you don't give everything away.
kotrozo
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of kotrozo
Shane, you can find an explanation of the gimmick in vanni's Greater Magic DVD. It explained in the first effect, "Invisible coin & vanish". I know you want to purchase the actual gimmick, but if you're not aware of this explanation, maybe it will help you understand the gimmick.
joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Vanni Bossi Coin Production Gimmick (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL