The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for Johnson Expanded Morgan Shell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
Has anyone heard when Johnson Magic Products website will be up and running again?
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
570 Posts

Profile of karnak
You can always just call them. Or email them directly at kathy@johnsonmagicproducts.com.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
Thanks Karnak, may shoot them an email.
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
I contacted Kathy Lawton at Johnston Products and her response was not too encouraging. Here it is:

"We have been having problems with our website for quite awhile. We are working on it.

We are not accepting magic orders at this time. Please check back in 2-3 months."
MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
That's a shame CoinBoy, they seemed to be the only ones who sold a morgan shell at a reasonable price.
benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Mark mason sells a Morgan expanded shell, I think it was around 100$. Worth looking at https://www.jbtvusa.com/.
MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
Thanks Benjie!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Looking for Johnson Expanded Morgan Shell (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL