The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Surprise Cinema by Alakazam Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Just received this...I'm a movie buff and I love Symbol, so no brainer. I love it.
I'm always very happy with Alakazam effects.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Great effect and very easy to do.
Cards look fantastic as well 👍🏻
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
I have a handling for walk around and close up for when you do not have the room to have the cards laid out on the table. I will be filming it this week for owners of the effect!

Regards

Peter
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Excellent thanks Peter will this be put into our Alakazam accounts?
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
I racked my brain over how this could be done, determined to figure it out. After putting all the available data together I finally solved it (I know, yay me). Brilliant. Very fresh take on the old mental choice type effect. Put my order in at Penguin.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2020, Daren wrote:
Excellent thanks Peter will this be put into our Alakazam accounts?

Yes it will be added to the video Daren.

I hope you like it!

Peter
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

Check your accounts for the bonus video

Regards

Peter
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Very clever, well done, beautiful cards! To be honest, I was thinking about a solutions before I received it and came up with another solution which I made up in small for myself. I might pass it to Peter... Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, JanForster wrote:
Very clever, well done, beautiful cards! To be honest, I was thinking about a solutions before I received it and came up with another solution which I made up in small for myself. I might pass it to Peter... Smile Jan

Would love to see it Jan

Peter
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Peter, I will prepare a video with it and will send it to you. I do not say it is better, but very different - and very clean Smile Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Peter, is it anyway possible to get another set of prediction card and ticket? I have slightly different prediction reveal in mind.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
Peter, is it anyway possible to get another set of prediction card and ticket? I have slightly different prediction reveal in mind.

We only have complete sets at the moment but I will look in to getting some spares printed

Regards

Peter
Matman
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of Matman
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, Peter Nardi wrote:
Hi Guys,

Check your accounts for the bonus video

Regards

Peter

I don't see it in my account - should I PM you?
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
It's best to email sales@alakazam.co.uk

Regards

Peter
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, Peter Nardi wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:

We only have complete sets at the moment but I will look in to getting some spares printed

Regards

Peter

Thanks kindly!
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2015 Posts

Profile of Platt
It is, in fact, what I thought it would be but not disappointed in the least. A very nice build on an old mentalism principle. I do think the outcome of the demo video is the strongest but that may be me thinking like a magic guy. It's all clean and to the point. Fun effect and a real fooler. Well done.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
wanderwizard
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of wanderwizard
Received mine today,practiced on performance (totally self working)To dog for an hour to get it smooth changed presentation slightly to suit my style, Then performed to wife(If you must usual response)well she absolutely loved it really did,usually it's "Its okay"I really recommend Surprise Cinema I disagree with Platt though all six outcomes are equally strong in my opinion,even though Platt is a famous magician and creater, Alakazam create great effects and any additional presentation ect goes onto your account
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
233 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2020, wanderwizard wrote:
Received mine today,practiced on performance (totally self working)To dog for an hour to get it smooth changed presentation slightly to suit my style, Then performed to wife(If you must usual response)well she absolutely loved it really did,usually it's "Its okay"I really recommend Surprise Cinema I disagree with Platt though all six outcomes are equally strong in my opinion,even though Platt is a famous magician and creater, Alakazam create great effects and any additional presentation ect goes onto your account

Really glad you're enjoying it!

Regards

Peter
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Good evening all, well I get home its my Birthday and I open it up this morning,get home from work .looking forward all day to seeing it,did the scan with the reg code and low and behold the vimio vid does not work,it's there push play button,nothing, fuming I hate these instructional modern day crap and it happens everytime,oh I miss the DVD day's ,so I will have to ring up and try and sort it tomorrow from work,happy, NO I am not.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
235 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2020, Fire Starter wrote:
Good evening all, well I get home its my Birthday and I open it up this morning,get home from work .looking forward all day to seeing it,did the scan with the reg code and low and behold the vimio vid does not work,it's there push play button,nothing, fuming I hate these instructional modern day crap and it happens everytime,oh I miss the DVD day's ,so I will have to ring up and try and sort it tomorrow from work,happy, NO I am not.

I’m sure you’ll be pleased when you get this sorted out.

It’s a fantastic effect and I’ll bet Alakazam are more than helpful resolving your issue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Surprise Cinema by Alakazam Magic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL