The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smelly lighter fluid alternative? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

full circle
View Profile
New user
Pascagoula, Ms.
53 Posts

Profile of full circle
I have already searched this thread but haven`t found a satisfactory American product that has no scent. Does anyone know of one? To be used in a fire wallet, close up.

John
"A person who can laugh at himself, will never fail to be amused".
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
Why don't you try mixing your favorite cologne with your lighter fluid? Not much though just enough to change the smell.
Jim
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
full circle
View Profile
New user
Pascagoula, Ms.
53 Posts

Profile of full circle
Thanks Jim will try that technique, maybe a little Chemistry 101 huh? Hey just had a thought while I was thinking about mixology. Maybe one of my favorite pasttimes, a little toddy for the body (or wallet) could work. After all I`ve seen a blue flame on some served drinks. Thinking about vodka, gin etc. Say that calls for a little experimintation at my favorite local watering hole. I`m off and running to ask the "experts."

Thanks for the 100 proof inspiration Jim! Have an "Irish Coffee" on me! Poof, I`m outta here!
"A person who can laugh at himself, will never fail to be amused".
Roki
View Profile
Special user
London
739 Posts

Profile of Roki
I have heard during a David Stone lecture that there is an odorless lighter fluid but have been unable to find it on his site or the internet .
Anyone heard of such a thing ??
In England now we are non smoking indoors so it is more relevent than ever .
If anyone knows an Odourless source in U.K. that would be great .
Thanks
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Hi all,

Yes, I just saw some tonight, odorless lighter fluid by Kingsford. As well, 180 proof RUM, and there used to be a corn based charcoal lighter fluid made in the early 90's. I've googled it in the past and emailed the company to no response. Might try calling.
At an IBM convention I bought some odorless fluid from a Japan manufacture but it all spilled out enroute home, AND... it didn;t even leave a trace of chemical evidence. Like to find more of that.

Doc
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
548 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Nothin' like the smell of lighter fluid in the morning
DonHarlan
View Profile
Loyal user
Richmond, VA
296 Posts

Profile of DonHarlan
Take a look at this site it shows some alternatives plus the composition of lighter fluid itself.

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?IA=W......LAY=DESC
“Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.”-Tom Robbins
<BR>
<BR>“One man's "magic" is another man's engineering".-Robert A. Heinlein
donrodrigo
View Profile
Special user
U.S.A. and Europe
635 Posts

Profile of donrodrigo
Full please check out http://www.Shaunyee.Com hes even got colored fluid.Theone your asking about is called cold fire. See what you come with. Let me Know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Smelly lighter fluid alternative? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL