The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » LTA Bill Switch - Any reviews? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Marqus
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of Marqus
I do the Hundy 500 and Extreme Burn but I'll honestly say that I don't have a clue how this can be impromptu with borrowed bills & then be examined.
So ... is the trailer honest?

I know Juan is amazing with bills but a review would help me decide if I'm capable of such a terrific effect.
But I can't seem to find any reviews.
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1118 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Juan Pablo's better bill work is masterful. I will get this without question. HE is one of those performers who due to a language barrier,
is held back when doing his best magic. So he will not have the popularity of some magic stars. But his better bill work is some of the best
out there. He is a master. IMHO.
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
876 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Thanks for the info.

But what's the difference between his Money, Money dvd and this LTA Bill Switch?
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
149 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
I am also wondering what is the difference between this and money, money.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22410 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Money Money uses all separate bills, you only have to get the set-up learned and you are ready to perform. You even can borrow bills from spectators and change them higher denominations.

Take a look, it is good alternative to gluing bills together.

Impromptu means preset or easy to set up and be ready to perform. Reach in your pocket and and pull out your money and start you routine.

What the heck does LTA stand for?

Go here: Watch the video: https://www.bazardemagia.com/producto/52......an_pablo

Or go here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S20528
Lacroix
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of Lacroix
LTA Its an upgrade of the money money, the handling its better on LTA, money money also need two extra bills, whit LTA you only need four one, and four hundred dollars bills.
I think its a solid handling and a great routine. And you can prepare the stack in a minute, and you can also borrow the one dollar bills.
Harry2665
View Profile
Regular user
So pitiful, all I have are
149 Posts

Profile of Harry2665
According to vanishing,inc this is the length.
It is 15 minutes and 45 seconds in length
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1118 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
The brilliance is in the simplicity and his choice of very deceptive moves. The ultimate multiple no gaff bill change.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » LTA Bill Switch - Any reviews? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL