The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4820 Posts

Profile of landmark
What the heck are the all-sports radio and tv sports channels doing with themselves all day and night?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15935 Posts

Profile of tommy
Replays perhaps. I have been watching a lot of old boxing matches lately.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Local sports radio station here added more "guy talk" about a variety of subjects. Other than that, they still discuss sports, but in more general terms unrelated to occurring sporting events (duh). Probably trying to get more personalities on for interviews than in the past, as well.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
My dad told me the only sports he can get live right now are horse racing and auto racing. I've no interest in either.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Dog races a possibility?

Of course, we've had reports that some cats got CV, so...

There are a lot of individual track and field sports (such as discus, javelin) but I've seen (nor expect) any actual events.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Orville Smith
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Orville Smith
Somebody told me that he saw coverage of an Ax-throwing competition. What comes next? How about a Cow-Chip Tossing competition? And maybe even frog jumping ala Calaveras County.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Expect to see golf soon; albeit with no fans watching, social distancing of golfers, etc. Lynn
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1191 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2020, landmark wrote:
What the heck are the all-sports radio and tv sports channels doing with themselves all day and night?

There's a lot of talk about the NFL draft and off-season moves, and speculation on what will happen when the season kicks off.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL