The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Daniel Madison (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Russ182
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Russ182
Hi People , I am looking for a way to contact Daniel Madison and looking for ideas . I had pre-ordered two batches of cards from him last year . I have never received them . If you look at his website it seems that there is no way to contact him . That being said I have tried messaging on Instagram , You Tube (comments), Email (many times) I have even sent letters to him at Electric Tattoos and also the address shown at Companies House . I am frustrated that there is no way to reach out to him . Does anyone know him to try to get in touch . I want to try to amicably reconcile this matter before I consider the small claims court .
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
1535 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
I think you'll find that there are a lot of people who have had a similar experience - you'll find reports of much the same in other forums.
Russ182
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Russ182
I managed to get a refund but I had to go to the folks at Electric Tattoos to contact him and eventually got a refund . But now he is spamming my inbox ..... what a clever boy he is
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » Daniel Madison (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL