The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Philippine Peso coin sets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
78 Posts

Profile of griz326
I like working with silver Philippine peso coins. We minted them from 1903-06 (38mm diameter) and 1907-12 (35mm diameter). The earlier coins have a higher silver content and are difficult to find. The 07-12 coins are about the size of a 75-cent piece Smile Is there a reason no one creates gaffes for these coins?

At 35mm diameter I've been unable to find an exact size match, but there are quite a few international coins within a millimeter in size. I've also been looking for commemorative coins and tokens, but write-ups rarely give the diameter.

I'm on a quest!
Obviously
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Obviously
I think Todd Lassen may have made up a custom gaff or two with these.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1586 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I am not sure about silver, but the regular peso that have a brass color have shells, Rannie Raymundo used yo use them and maybe he could help you, he is a memer here.
I brought from Manila many pesos and asked Tango to make me shells they were very nice

Pablo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Silver Philippine Peso coin sets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL