We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Card tricks and Harry Lorayne (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magical Moments
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Many years ago, I could take out a deck of cards and perform card tricks for an hour or more without hesitation. I would always include Rufus Steele effects because I liked them.

That was a very long time ago! Since then, I forgot every one of those card tricks. With this quarantine stuff going on, I finally have the time and desire to focus on learning a new stack of card tricks.

After much thought, I decided that pulling out some Harry Lorayne books was the way to go. So, last night I did and grabbed a deck of Superiors and was about to get to work and then had distractions and that was the end of my plans for the remainder of the evening.

Today, I ended up multitasking and never got around to learning those card tricks. Later on this evening, I intend to dig in and do my best to learn 2 or 3 card tricks well enough to try them out on my wife since I cannot go near anyone else for now.

I selected MY FAVORITE CARD TRICKS, PERSONAL SECRETS, and TREND SETTERS.

Did I select the correct books for easy to learn effects or is there a better way to go? If I made good selections, which ones should I go to in these books?

Your input would be greatly appreciated!

By the way, I STILL cannot get over the huge body of work Harry Lorayne has accomplished. And oh...a very happy and healthy 94th young fella!!!
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York City
8466 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
And then you can get to the really good stuff - SPECIAL EFFECTS, LORAYNE: THE CLASSIC COLLECTION, VOLUMES 2,3,4 and 5 (volume 1 sold out), ONLY MY APOCALYPSE, JAW DROPPERS 2 (volume 1 sold out), AND FINALLY!.

Thanks for the birthday wish - can't believe! 94!!
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Card tricks and Harry Lorayne (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL