The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Virtual Triumph by Adrian Lacroix (zoom magic) (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2020, RickVancouver wrote:
For those of you that have Virtual Triumph, here is my addition:

Instead of using that 'extra Ace', I use a double indexed Queen card (QS / QD), which gives it a much more believable display when you are showing 'both sides' of your mixed up stack. You could also use a QS / QC card (or a QH / QD card), but I prefer using a black Queen / red Queen, if you know what I mean.

ps) I use the 4 Queens instead of the 4 Aces. This method will also work nicely with the Kings or Jacks.

Hey Rick,

Just curious where you got a double indexed queen of opposing colors.

Mine are either all red or all black.

Thanks,

Tim
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
DMatthew785X
View Profile
New user
Space City
24 Posts

Profile of DMatthew785X
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2020, Tim Hannig wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 5, 2020, RickVancouver wrote:
For those of you that have Virtual Triumph, here is my addition:

Instead of using that 'extra Ace', I use a double indexed Queen card (QS / QD), which gives it a much more believable display when you are showing 'both sides' of your mixed up stack. You could also use a QS / QC card (or a QH / QD card), but I prefer using a black Queen / red Queen, if you know what I mean.

ps) I use the 4 Queens instead of the 4 Aces. This method will also work nicely with the Kings or Jacks.

Hey Rick,

Just curious where you got a double indexed queen of opposing colors.

Mine are either all red or all black.

Thanks,

Tim

Here's one place to find them. https://printbymagic.com/?s=indexed&post_type=product
Lacroix
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of Lacroix
Penn & Teller performing Virtual Triumph on tv!

"Lacroix masks his method with super-smart misdirection. It's perfect magical thinking." - Penn & Teller

Hushai
View Profile
Elite user
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
460 Posts

Profile of Hushai
I have an ethical question which I hope no one will find too tedious. I already knew Automatic Aces Triumph before Adrian Lacroix's Virtual Triumph was introduced. From that and from all the discussion here on the Café, and especially from seeing Penn and Teller's performance on video, I figured out how Virtual Triumph must work, including the optional part that uses gaffed cards. I have not purchased it, but I am pretty sure I know exactly how this works, and I like it. Would it be wrong for me to perform it for other people (not for pay, almost certainly), over Zoom or in person, without buying it? Would it be unfair to Mr. Lacroix? I guess this is a general sort of question about proprietary tricks, but it especially concerns me here.
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Just wanna share an idea of mine that could be nice for people who are doing (children) zoom shows on eastern and if you send stuff out to people. You can frame and customize this trick easily and it will fit perfectly. Just grab a a deck of blank faces, buy some easter stickers on amazon (rabbits or trees, and eggs). Let them hide the 4 easter eggs in between the rabbits/trees(whatever and with magic you will find the eggs. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Virtual Triumph by Adrian Lacroix (zoom magic) (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL