The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » BOR 3-Card Monte Wholesale Source (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
Greetings,

I've been reworking the magic kits I sell and use as giveaways following my shows. I have the 2-card monte trick but want to add the 3-card monte trick. I have contacted Robbins and they have a 3-card but are having difficulty getting it in stock. Fun, Inc. carries it too but their bulk price is more than I want to spend. I want to keep the cost at 50 cents or less each.

Does anyone have a wholesale source for the 3-card monte trick. I'll work with any reasonable order minimums.

Thanks,

Joe
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20295 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Might not be easy to find a source better priced than Fun Inc.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
MagiUlysses
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City
504 Posts

Profile of MagiUlysses
True. But I'll keep searching. The near- and mid-term events I had were all Covid-19ed, so I have time to search for a more cost-effective source and may look into producing my own if I can create a system to make them efficiently. Thanks!
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1062 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Yeah since they aren’t gimmicked cards you could just get 1-way decks and put together your own sets.
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2735 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Have you tried Loftus? All the imported items may be hard to get now.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » BOR 3-Card Monte Wholesale Source (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL