The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vortex Magic presents The WEISER WALLET By Danny Weiser (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
THE HIMBER WALLET RE-INVENTED with a brand new INSTANT FLASH feature. This wallet fits in your pocket and looks like a modern hip-style wallet. There is also a 'money' clip on the front of the wallet which is handy for carrying cash, holding predictions and more. There is also space for credit cards, business cards, etc. Routines included so you can get out and performing.

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=66484

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This wallet fits in your pocket? Well that’s a relief.
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
217 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
I just ordered. Looks very cool and a good price
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Nice flash feature and great price.
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
Nice looking wallet that you can carry like a everyday wallet Great! Nice price too.
Allen
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Wonder about durability and quality at such a low price?
WeiserSide1
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
534 Posts

Profile of WeiserSide1
Quote:
On May 1, 2020, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Wonder about durability and quality at such a low price?

I have been using my last prototype for over three years now! I sit on it all the time and has held up extremely well:)
mrtricky
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
60 Posts

Profile of mrtricky
Just ordered... looking forward to working with it.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Would like to hear more on the routines that come with it
ScarneAce
View Profile
Regular user
In a Galaxy far, far away...
150 Posts

Profile of ScarneAce
I'll stick with the Pimpernel Wallet
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
I still don’t understand... The wallet looks wonderful, but from the photos it doesn’t look like Himber type wallet so why they call it like that!? It looks like a bi-fold switching wallet with a magnet flap. Am I missing something!?
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 1, 2020, hektormagic wrote:
I still don’t understand... The wallet looks wonderful, but from the photos it doesn’t look like Himber type wallet so why they call it like that!? It looks like a bi-fold switching wallet with a magnet flap. Am I missing something!?

It’s called the Weiser Wallet. Saying it’s a Himber wallet reinvented just means it can accomplish many similar things as a Himber but does necessarily look or work like a Himber. Just a simple way of instantly letting magicians know it’s purpose. This is common in marketing and should not be considered false or misleading advertising.

Looks very nice I might add. I like it. I do have a hard time believing Danny's claim of lasting over 3 years but I guess some people (me!) are harder for on wallets than others.Smile
mrtricky
View Profile
New user
Denver, CO
60 Posts

Profile of mrtricky
Quote:
On May 1, 2020, hektormagic wrote:

I haven’t received mine yet - however I think you might indeed be missing something. We all tend to think of Himber style wallets working one specific way... and I may be wrong, but I suspect there is innovation in the actual format / angle of approach of the Himber element.

Either way, I’m excited to start working with it - and the price point is excellent.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, if I had not JUST gotten a new Himber wallet, I'd be very tempted.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
If you watch Murphy's talk with Danny Weiser (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imOkQaBGbN4) he says that he wanted to make a switching wallet that does not have to be turned over like a Himber wallet. So no, this is not a traditional Himber wallet.
hektormagic
View Profile
Veteran user
349 Posts

Profile of hektormagic
Videoman and Mrtricky, thanks for your replies. Well, now it is clear that this wallet is not a Himber type which is completely different in mechanism and in my opinion it is not correct they to mention this type wallet in the add copy. It can be misleading and some people which works with Himber can order it because expecting to receive a Himber with additional switching option which is not true.
Well this doesn’t mean that the wallet is not good. I think that it looks nice.
Creator of the Monster Card, Multi Lock, Mystery Calendar, Houdini Spirit Board, Houdini Pendulum, Houdini House Spirit Set, UniPeek, Love Connection and Mental Card.
Find more on my website: http://hektormagic.com/products
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
I am very tempted to buy. But they cheat in the trailer: the first visual change you see in the trailer look so good only due to several frames that got cut out.
Pretty sure you can't perform it that quick and I wonder if this change really will fool people and wondering, why he does not perform it in the interview...!
As for a normal switch it should be good to go.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
900 Posts

Profile of dyoung
"We all tend to think of Himber style wallets working one specific way... " - Yeah like a Himber wallet Smile

Anyway, this does look pretty decent, and a good price too!

All the best,
Dan
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On May 2, 2020, ScarneAce wrote:
I'll stick with the Pimpernel Wallet

... Smile Yes, good point... I use one (actually I have still several as back up) since the mid nineties when I got my first one directly from Peter Scarlett during one of the "magic hands" conventions. I really wonder that this fantastic wallet never got the attention it truly deserves. BTW, Penguin Magic and Vanishing still sell it... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On May 3, 2020, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:
I am very tempted to buy. But they cheat in the trailer: the first visual change you see in the trailer look so good only due to several frames that got cut out.
Pretty sure you can't perform it that quick and I wonder if this change really will fool people and wondering, why he does not perform it in the interview...!
As for a normal switch it should be good to go.

Hopefully Saturn Magic's Facebook Live tonight will clear this up about the visual change and whether it is really workable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vortex Magic presents The WEISER WALLET By Danny Weiser (24 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL