The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic City , Paramount , CA --- still in business ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Does anyone know anything about Magic City in Paramount , CA ? Are they still in business? Is it safe to place an order with them from their webstore ?

https://www.wholesalemagic.com/

I am asking because recently I have sent several emails to Magic City inquiring about the availability of certain items listed on their website ,but after several weeks I have heard nothing back from them. On Magic City's contact form on their website: https://www.wholesalemagic.com/pages/Contact-Us.html it says --

"We respond to all emails within 24 hours, Monday through Friday."

Sadly , this has not been my experience as Magic City has not responded to any of my emails over the last two weeks.

To me, not taking the time to respond to an email after two or three weeks says: this is not a real business , it's a ghost website.

If anyone can tell me otherwise , I'd be interested to know.

Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
Tried ? "google"
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On May 6, 2020, Russo wrote:
Tried ? "google"

What do you mean by that ? That makes no sense at all, Russo. Explain .
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1166 Posts

Profile of Russo
I tried "Magic City" Paramount, Cal. on "Google", on my lap top - several comments on "Magic City Paramount, Cal," came up, many listings. -
At 82 (83 in June), not real p/c literate - but I know what and how to "Google" on my laptop. If you don't know - a laptop is a computer, and opening page has "google" where you ask a question and many answers and options come up., Ralph (russo) Rousseau. Florida, USA OK?
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Thanks, Russo.

I have also have found listings on the internet for Magic City from the past (the reviews on Google are from 10 months - to 3 years old ). I suppose what I was asking is if anyone here on the Magic Café has had any recent dealings with Magic City. In the past few weeks I've sent several emails to Magic City inquiring about the availability of certain items listed on their website , but have received no answer. I find that a bit perplexing , especially because it says on their Contact page:

"We respond to all emails within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.".
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2328 Posts

Profile of David Todd
To be fair , someone (Gerald ?) from Wholesale Magic finally responded to me via a Message I sent them on their Facebook page.

Their answer was that the item I wanted to purchase from Wholesale Magic is NOT available. So that's that. Now I know.

(I'm glad I didn't order it !)

------

EDIT:

I also received a follow-up message on Facebook saying: "I have a few in the warehouse somewhere."

Ok. I told him if he locates it in the warehouse I'll be glad to order it from him. (I still don't think it should take two and a half weeks to get a simple answer of "Yes , we have it in stock" or "No , we don't have it" .)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Magic City , Paramount , CA --- still in business ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL