The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Covid stimulus question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
Hey guys I was just wondering my stimulus payment was set to go out May 1st on Friday and as of today it's a no-show in the mail. Does anyone know about how long these take to get when it's mailed I live in California?

Good magic to all,

Eric
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
You might want to look in the Tricky Business room. There’s discussions there about stimulus checks
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Thank you.
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
If you are waiting for a paper check it is based upon your income as to when they mail it out (from low income to high) . I was able to input my bank info and mine will be deposited tomorrow.
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Is it coming from Europe or another part of the United States?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/09/healt......dex.html
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Guys thank you very much it actually showed up a couple of days ago. It was coming from Missouri and I believe the reason it was delayed was because of the weather they had back there.

Good magic to all,

Eric
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Covid stimulus question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL