We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Master Payne in Girl Genius (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
I make my debut appearance in the latest issue of the comic book "Girl Genius" (issue #11) available at all finer comic book shops around the country.
I now get to take my place besides besides such other luminaries as Blackstone Sr. and Rudy Colby's Lab Man as magicians who have appeared as comic book characters.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Wayne Hackler
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of Wayne Hackler
Congratulations! How is that for notoriety! I'm gonna buy a copy for nostalgic purposes.
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Payne,
Do also appear in issues #12, 13.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On 2004-06-07 15:47, jwebyra wrote:
Payne,
Do also appear in issues #12, 13.

I am at least in #12 (with a wonderful full page graphic that I'm hoping will make a nifty poster for future shows) and maybe into #13 and #14. Phil and Kaja are still writing those issues and they have yet to do me in so I might be around for a wee bit, who knows.
Even my lovely wife Marie will be making an appearence by my side in #12 as well.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
jwebyra
View Profile
Regular user
New Jersey
140 Posts

Profile of jwebyra
Okay I ordered issuses #11, 12. I can't wait to read issue #11 when it comes in next week.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Master Payne in Girl Genius (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL