The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » A Magical Place - Teaser/ Trailer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3445 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Accomplished Toronto Director Paul Steinberg has been quietly working on a "passion project"... a mini film to tell the story of the Browser's Den of Magic in Toronto. Yesterday he released a teaser/trailer... cannot wait to see the finished film...

https://vimeo.com/414804531
Wordsworth
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
That's an interesting idea. I remember getting my mother to drive me down there, decades ago, to one of the old locations, and what a wonder the place was to me. I'm going to be buying a few things from them during this lockdown to support the business, and I hope they come out okay with all that is going on right now.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3445 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I know they would appreciate that Wordsworth. Very nice of you.
balzar
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of balzar
This is a nicely executed edit, and I hope we'll get to see more. Len and Bernice would no doubt heartily approve.
scotchrocket
View Profile
New user
Canada
96 Posts

Profile of scotchrocket
Nice! This is exciting. Some familiar faces, there – I'll be looking out for this project.

For some constructive criticism: for the next (or the official) trailer, I'd love to hear about the project itself, and what we'll be watching.

This teaser – while incredibly shot and produced – is all sizzle, no steak. Great written 'patter', but we have no idea what kind of project it'll be... story? documentary? fiction? non-fiction? Perhaps that was the goal (for us to have to fill in the blanks, or simply to titilate our senses, etc), but thought I'd offer some feedback.

Either way this is an exciting project for Canada. If you're reading this... Thanks for making it happen, Paul!
All about borrowed coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Canadian Association of Magicians! » » A Magical Place - Teaser/ Trailer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL