The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jim Swain Magic at the Hollander (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamesswain
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of jamesswain
Hi Magic Café, Since 2014 I've been performing table magic at the Tap Room restaurant inside the Hollander Hotel in St. Petersburg, FL. With the restaurant now dark because of the pandemic, I decided to create a YouTube channel and showcase my act. There are currently a dozen tricks with 1-2 tricks being released weekly for the foreseeable future. These routines include my act, tricks from my books and DVDs, gambling routines, and the most requested tricks from magicians who’ve seen the show. The tricks have been professionally edited and set to music for a pleasurable experience. Please take a look, and if you like, subscribe.

Here’s the link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC--lP3dKGLAftSln73E7ayw

Magically,

James Swain
Wordsworth
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of Wordsworth
Great idea to share this. I have all your books and would definitely love to have a look. Thanks.
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
James, thanks for sharing this, I look forward to watching!
I used to live in Clearwater a long time ago and I'm familiar with the Don CeSar in St Pete but not the Hollander. If it's downtown that may explain, I didn't spend much time there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Jim Swain Magic at the Hollander (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL