The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » DAVE WILLIAMSON IS ****ED! (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
648 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Once again, Mr. Stone, you don’t fail to disappoint. Such a lovely, warm person and I’m sure a personable caring performer.
It’s so nice to “see” you again.
TStone
View Profile
V.I.P.
Stockholm, Sweden
772 Posts

Profile of TStone
Quote:
On Aug 6, 2020, Eric Evans wrote:
Once again, Mr. Stone, you don’t fail to disappoint. Such a lovely, warm person and I’m sure a personable caring performer.
It’s so nice to “see” you again.

Hey, you are the one who's claiming that the paternity rights to well known classics are "picayune stuff".
If you don't want to be seen as a despicable cretin, stop acting like one.
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3149 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Such a class act .
Nothing Personal-Strictly Business
Eric Evans
View Profile
Special user
Rio Grande
648 Posts

Profile of Eric Evans
Mr. Stone, if I may be so bold as to point out that you seem to be making a number of assumptions. I guess that’s what happens when you’re very confident in your own viewpoint regarding matters of imprecise definition. Maybe hubris is the cause, I don’t know, but as you express your mere opinions (“parasite”, “despicable cretin” whatever “*******” was before it hit the moderators guidelines for a civil discussion) you’re acting as if you alone can pass judgement on this.

In short, you’re not being very helpful in the effort to create an environment where we might civilly disagree with one another on matters that are intrinsically imprecise, and subject to individual interpretation.

All that being said, based upon past experience with you I guess that’s just how you roll.
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1279 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Is nobody going to tell you that the loads you do in this routine are pretty awful.?

Okay, I will.

They’re Awful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » DAVE WILLIAMSON IS ****ED! (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL