The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Book Review - Best of All Worlds 10th Anniversary Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
TX
2116 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Magic Book Review - Best of All Worlds 10th Anniversary Special

I received this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfnRAkcpHM

Best of All Worlds is not just a book about a 'Magic Trick". It is an extensive, in-depth look at what Dai Vernon called "the card trick of the century."

Best of All Worlds - Written and compiled by Brent Arthur James Geris, Bob Postelnik and Duppy Demetrius.

Foreword written by Max Maven

Preface written by Michael Weber

Filled with history, stories, and, most of all, magic, Best of All Worlds pays tribute to one of the greatest card tricks of all time: Paul Curry's classic card effect Out of This World.

400 pages, Hardbound

"Best of All Worlds is a first-class production"- Karl Fulves

"The best go-to book for the best go-to card trick" - Chris Kenner

"A unique collection of what most of us believes to be the best card trick for lay audiences. Well done!" -Roberto Giobbi

"This is certainly the most complete resource on this subject that I have seen. All you need to do is start digging!" - Doc Eason

$ 52.00
Youtube & Intstagram @MagicOrthodoxy
FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE - I giveaway magic and cards every month
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Magic Book Review - Best of All Worlds 10th Anniversary Special (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL