We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Entertainment vs Maximum Entertainment 2.0 by Ken Weber (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
Is 2.0 really that big of a difference? I really want to get this book but I don't know if I want to spend $40 on the new version. I've noticed that the original book is much cheaper now. Should I just get the original and upgrade at a later point? Let me know.
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
I believe the 2.0 is about 80-100 more pages of new content, plus other content has been updated. I have both. I'm glad I have the newer version, as this is the type of book you reread and take notes from. I'd get 2.0.
JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
Alright.

Thanks.
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Quote:
On May 12, 2020, JoshDude849 wrote:
Is 2.0 really that big of a difference? I really want to get this book but I don't know if I want to spend $40 on the new version. I've noticed that the original book is much cheaper now. Should I just get the original and upgrade at a later point? Let me know.

Yes, buy the 2.0 version!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Maximum Entertainment vs Maximum Entertainment 2.0 by Ken Weber (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL