The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Maximum Entertainment vs Maximum Entertainment 2.0 by Weber (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
Is 2.0 really that big of a difference? I really want to get this book but I don't know if I want to spend $40 on the new version. I've noticed that the original book is much cheaper on auction sights like eBay. Should I just get the original and upgrade at a later point? Let me know.
halestorm
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
64 Posts

Profile of halestorm
I never saw the first edition but the second edition reportedly is 75 pages longer. I own 2.0 and in it he writes, <em>"...this new book is filled with Amplifications, Clarifications, and Additions. Most of the new material appears in the second half of the book, but just about every section, and in some spots almost every paragraph, has been tweaked."</em>

In case it helps justify the cost, you might consider buying the updated edition from your favorite brick and mortar magic store and view it as helping the small business owners who are shuttered by the COVID-19 quarantine. I believe <a href="http://www.themagicapple.com/">The Magic Apple</a> is offering free shipping.
David Hale
JoshDude849
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of JoshDude849
Alright, sounds good.

Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Maximum Entertainment vs Maximum Entertainment 2.0 by Weber (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL