The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three Fly or coin matrix routines with jumbo coin ending (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

webtech
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of webtech
Can someone recommend a routine with a 3 inch jumbo coin ending? I love those routines that have that surprise at the end that looks impossible.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Here’s my coins across - https://youtu.be/80jEfFpAW7s
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1022 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
This doesn’t have a jumbo ending, but could easily be added, but does have surprises in it I think?

https://youtu.be/e8dYtSsdzGk
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of webtech
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, simplymagicweb wrote:
Here’s my coins across - https://youtu.be/80jEfFpAW7s

Very nice. Great routine. Thank you.
Smooth Criminal
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of Smooth Criminal
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, webtech wrote:
Can someone recommend a routine with a 3 inch jumbo coin ending? I love those routines that have that surprise at the end that looks impossible.

Aside from "because you can" why not think of a REASON to produce a large coin at the end of a routine and work backwards from there?

What power are you demonstrating? How do you want your audience to feel?
Jumping off points: Alice in wonderland - growing and shrinking. Giving the Impression their hand has shrunk because the coin is so big next to it. Hypnosis. etc etc.

Work out WHY you are producing a coin, then the HOW becomes MUCH easier to think about.
webtech
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of webtech
Quote:
On May 18, 2020, Smooth Criminal wrote:
Quote:
On May 13, 2020, webtech wrote:

Aside from "because you can" why not think of a REASON to produce a large coin at the end of a routine and work backwards from there?

What power are you demonstrating? How do you want your audience to feel?
Jumping off points: Alice in wonderland - growing and shrinking. Giving the Impression their hand has shrunk because the coin is so big next to it. Hypnosis. etc etc.

Work out WHY you are producing a coin, then the HOW becomes MUCH easier to think about.

Excellent points! And usually that's how I work out a problem is by working it backwards.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1103 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Check out Johnny Ace Palmer’s matrix routine with a jumbo coin kicker finish. Perfection.

I don’t recall him teaching it on his DVDs, but he does show his world class FISM act which includes it. I’ve seen his close up act at the Magic Castle and he’s performed it. Exceptional.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Three Fly or coin matrix routines with jumbo coin ending (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL