The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chronoforce app - a versatile app to force numbers by Saad Jennane (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
A while ago I got the opportunity to test this new app. I kept wondering why there wasn't a thread on here about it (unless I missed it), but saw that it's now officially on sale so I thought I'd pop it on here because you should definitely know about it. I think Saad announced it on one of the Facebook groups for magic apps, so it may not be news, not sure.

He's priced it very fairly for a magic app, it's insanely good, and you most definitely will use it. Essentially, it's a forcing app on steroids. I have and love Tempus, but this beats it. It's versatile and perfect for magic and mentalism alike, especially since it uses the stopwatch feature. I think the biggest takeaway, and I want to stress this, is nothing could look or feel fairer.

You can force anything on stage for book tests, random numbers, serial divinations, close-up routines, card effects if you like (I don't, but to each their own), etc. It's a web app and is very sophisticated with everything it can do. One big con, though, and I haven't expressed this to Saad, is that it is almost capable of too much, if there is a such a thing (but I'm also 43, and I like "dumbed-down", so maybe it's just me). This is perfect for casual for sure, but I think it's real strength, to me, is in stage routines as it opens the door for so much, I was laughing when he showed it to me.

Anyway, Saad will jump in I'm sure. I honestly think this is good for anyone from hobbyists up to professional workers. But I can see mentalists getting huge mileage with it. Anyway, I love it. Check it out. I'll answer any questions I can. Otherwise go here: http://www.chronoforceapp.com/
Derotanim
View Profile
Regular user
UK
126 Posts

Profile of Derotanim
This looks fantastic. Will be watching this thread
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Well, I just got it and so far it looks promising.
I just have an issue and sent an email to Saad about it.
The numbers on my Android Galaxy10 look bad. Like CC:CC.CC instead of 00:00.00
i messed with fonts and stuff in setting and still no go
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
Hello guys, I also have the app on iPhone and it is insanely good .
I can hardly make the difference between the real stopwatch and ChronoForce.
It is very well thought of. There are countless possibilities with all the presets available.
There is also a Facebook group where users can share ideas.
I already have 2 uses for it for close up situations. And 2 more uses for stage.
One thing also, Saad makes an important point about giving a top level of support.
Everyone in the group is thrilled about it so I really think he will find a fix for AJ Majic
To sum up : A great app for mentalists and magicians alike
Thank you Saad for making it available to the community
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
I also helped beta test this and it is really good. It is easy to use. There are a lot of features and I think they are planning to add more. This is really good and I had some problems but the creator was very helpful. Aj magic you should try contacting him on Facebook he is very responsive there. This is a great app and saad is really helpful and friendly. I highly recommend it. There are a lot of cool things you can do and if you have any questions you can ask saad or post on this thread.
smikey12000
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of smikey12000
Please excuse my ignorance and Tech unsavviness...

One must always use the Magicians phone ...yes ?

There is no pairing with the spec's phone...

Is this correct ?

Many thanks
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1484 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
The spectator will say why can’t I just give you a number between one and fifty two! Too suspicious!
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
Quote:
On May 14, 2020, smikey12000 wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance and Tech unsavviness...

One must always use the Magicians phone ...yes ?

There is no pairing with the spec's phone...

Is this correct ?

Many thanks

Yes this is absolutely correct
whitesonora
View Profile
New user
France
33 Posts

Profile of whitesonora
Quote:
On May 14, 2020, cardbiker wrote:
The spectator will say why can’t I just give you a number between one and fifty two! Too suspicious!

I would have 2 answers to this:
- You could say you don't want to influence them so we will take a tandom number (the milliseconds of the Chrono)
- Saad has a great presentation where he says that a our life would be different if we had done some things 5 min earlier or later. Maybe even a few seconds could make you miss your bus, and meet a person that could change your life. But what about miliseconds? Let's find out.

Of course, if it still looks fishy for you, it might not be a tool to consider
bluesmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of bluesmagic
Where can one find this? I can't find it on play store for android.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
761 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
It is a webapp. On the website if you buy it you will get instructions on how. It is really easy.
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Hi Guys, Saad here, the creator of the app, happy to answer any questions.

@AJ MAGIC, I contacted you on Facebook and answered your email, as you know, there are a lot of Android screen sizes, but we are fixing that as we go, we continuously test the devices but we could miss some.
As said above, I always assist every user until he's onboarded, please get back to me on FB and you'll be set right away Smile

@cardbiker, your point is absolutely valid, the idea here is to randomize the choice, and there are a lot of premises to justify that, I've been using the app obviously a lot, and unless you use it for every trick in your set, it will fly by all your spectators, it's a tool, so you could use for one specific routine after having given them the free choices in the previous effects, because now you want to randomize the choice or avoid influencing them.

It's a tool to be integrated and it should stay this way, an innocent prop while the attention of the routine is on something else than the phone that we'll only use to select randomly a number. Also, the CAAN effect is one possibility, there are a lot of other ideas suggested and on the Facebook group many new are shared every day.

@smikey12000 As cardistry master said, it's a web app to avoid troubles with Apple and to simplify the development and the flexibility of the updates. everything is detailed here : chronoforceapp.com

Happy to help with anything else Smile
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Alright guys just finished on messenger with Saad. He got it fixed on my Galaxy10e in no time Smile
There are so many Androids out there with different screen sizes etc...mine is a 5.8 screen and many are 6-6.1
Anyway I think that was the issue but I'm up and running and Loving this App!
Thanks again Saad!
AndrewI
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of AndrewI
Hi Saad, was going to message you about this directly but I’m sure others are interested so I’ll ask here. Your website says “TV rights not included” - can you please explain what you mean, and what you would like users to do / not do. I should note first that I have purchased the app but nowhere in the process was I asked to agree to any terms and conditions of use, nor is there any formal terms and conditions page I can find. So I don’t think there’s anything you can actually enforce, since there’s nothing I’ve agreed not to do!
However, in good faith, can you clarify what you would like purchasers not to do? What counts as “TV” in this age of multiple media delivery contexts? Do you just want to be notified and grant permission, or are you expecting to charge an additional fee for “TV” rights? Thanks.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Haven’t E got a similar app out that utilises the stopwatch feature?
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Quote:
On May 14, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Haven’t E got a similar app out that utilises the stopwatch feature?

Tempus, which is great and I use it. But this is more versatile with far more forcing options and sophistication. Plenty of uses for a range of effects and presentations.

And for what it's worth, it's a stopwatch and Tempus (again, which I have and like as well) is a timer scroll, if that makes sense. The former allows for a more fair forcing option as you can force fractions of seconds.
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Yeah, it was a little intimidating at first, all the options etc... but I figured it out in no time.
Love the ability to force multiple #'s...34,56,78,23,...great for SN#'s lotto #'s whatever you want Smile
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Quote:
On May 14, 2020, AndrewI wrote:
Hi Saad, was going to message you about this directly but I’m sure others are interested so I’ll ask here. Your website says “TV rights not included” - can you please explain what you mean, and what you would like users to do / not do. I should note first that I have purchased the app but nowhere in the process was I asked to agree to any terms and conditions of use, nor is there any formal terms and conditions page I can find. So I don’t think there’s anything you can actually enforce, since there’s nothing I’ve agreed not to do!
However, in good faith, can you clarify what you would like purchasers not to do? What counts as “TV” in this age of multiple media delivery contexts? Do you just want to be notified and grant permission, or are you expecting to charge an additional fee for “TV” rights? Thanks.

Thank you for your question Andrewl, that will hellp clarify this point, thank to you it will help clarify even on the website.
When I added this mention, It was specifically to be notified before a TV performance, what counts like this, is a TV show like AGT for example.

Again, it's a tool and you are welcome to use for anything you want. I'm saying it here, I'll never charge extra to use it on TV, it would be like charging for a thumb tip that has to remain invisible anyway Smile.

I just changed the mention on the website, thank you for giving me the chance to clarify this Smile
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2563 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

If I get this, should I purchase it on my phone, or is it OK to buy it on the computer since its a web app?

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
394 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
Hi Alex,

You could buy it on your computer and receive all instructions by mail, then you will have to install it on your phone to use it. shoot me a pm if you need help with that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Chronoforce app - a versatile app to force numbers by Saad Jennane (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL