The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Something wicked this way comes (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Quote:
On May 22, 2020, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Hi! I've been asked by the distributor to hold off on any further shipments until the major worldwide release date of June first, and I will respect that. If anyone wants information on the book, kindly send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com but I won't be posting about it until June first to respect the promotion by the distributor. Thanks for your interest!

Hi Michael, Can you confirm that all pre-existing orders sent to you have been fulfilled. Thanks
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Yes. If you send me an email with your city state and zip code I can give you a tracking number. No further shipments will be made however, until the worldwide launch date of June first.
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
Thanks, Michael. Will do
dukemagic
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of dukemagic
Well I have the book in-hand and can say it looks great and it has an enormous amount of information as promised.

Rest assured: full lyrics to the Magical Money Rap are included.

Congrats to the good doctor for completing this work and making it available to the magic world.
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1074 Posts

Profile of gallagher
No,..I don't have 'the Book',....yet;
but,
I gotta say:
this HAS to be the first Magic Product....ever(?),
that has been DELIVERED(!..!),
before its 'Date of Release'! 🙃

....now, THAT'S Magic. 👍

I'm saving my pennys, dimes, and nickles.
gallagher
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Three....two....one....
Now available direct from me, or WORLDWIDE at your favorite magic dealer!!!

RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC

Dr. Michael Rubinstein has finally taken a lifetime of coin magic and put it inside his new book, RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC. Packed within these 500 pages you will find twenty chapters with over fifty original techniques, over ninety complete routines and signature presentations, all illustrated with 930 crisp photos. There is even a BONUS section with over 400 puns and one liners for any occasion!! You will not only learn the magic he has been performing and teaching over the past fifty years, but the new ideas, plots, and techniques that he has held back for years!

But that’s not all! There are additional contributions from over twenty of the world’s finest coin magicians, showcasing many of the new techniques employed in modern coin magic today. RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC is destined to become a classic, and the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured.

Here’s what the experts have to say…

"Michael Rubinstein has created a major contribution to the cannon of coin magic. If you love coin magic, you are going to find inspiration, and a lot of terrific ideas, all presented in a beautiful package.”
 - John Carney

"Inside this beautifully produced book you will learn the nitty-gritty details to pure sleight-of-hand coin magic. A lifetime of work is concentrated in this overwhelming tome."
-Steve Cohen, Chamber Magic

“The big, important magic book has returned at last, and it’s about Coins! Michael Rubinstein and a small army of coinspirators have created a frightening amount of solid commercial magic and crushed it between two covers for your delight, discovery and eventual deployment. Classics are revised, card effects transformed, and strange new things brought to life. Do not miss this.”
-Curtis Kam

“Buy this book! It is clearly written, easy to understand and the photographs document all the details you need to learn this wonderful material. The result is encyclopedic, but understand that the techniques and routines are polished over time through performance. It’s impossible to cover the scope of the book. Be prepared to take a “Deep Dive” into a wonderland of amazing magic. Michael Rubinstein’s Rubinstein Coin Magic is an instant classic. I know that I’ll be reading it for years to come! It will open your mind to a new horizon of visual coin magic.”
-Bob Kohler

“I’ve always been impressed with Michael Rubinstein’s creativity and skill with coin magic. His new book, “Rubinstein Coin Magic” is a MUST read for any serious student and practitioner of this art form. Allow me to put it this in simpler terms. There are few books on coin magic that have changed the landscape of this beautiful art form: Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, David Roth’s Expert Coin Magic, and now… Michael Rubinstein’s Rubinstein Coin Magic.”
-Eric DeCamps

https://youtu.be/QepKJY1qxHs
First edition sold out in RECORD TIME, but don't despair, you can still get your signed copy and special FREE GIFT ( only available when you order from me)!! Taking pre-orders NOW!! Second printing shipping in one week, so don't wait!!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! To pre-order, email me at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for info.
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
37 Posts

Profile of bassinator
Man I can't wait for my copy to finally make it to me. Our postal service is taking its sweet time.
Hare
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Hare
The book looks huge, Doc! Congratulations on a major work. Can't wait to read it- In a field that has a true need for more written resources, this will be a welcome addition to my magical library.
"Better described in The Amateur Magician's Handbook"
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Thanks. Now available through your favortie magic dealer! But if anyone would like to get a signed copy (and a special free gift) they can shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com. I would be interested in knowing what people think of the book, here is what Reed McClintock had to say:
"Michael Rubinstein completed his book "COIN MAGIC"! I have waited years for this. I remember early on in my magic carreer; I came across some of his videos on coin magic. They literally changed my life. His videos set me on a path, that lead to many of my own discoveries and creations; that took me around the globe. Dr. Rubenstein's work taught me the philosophy, discipline and focus one requires to achieve success with coin magic. Arguably, coin magic is the most difficult in all of magic. Now, the routines, sleights, principles, theories, and philosophies are in one epitome. This is the best book on coin magic to date. WOW! This IS the gold standard! Dr. Rubenstein thank you for publishing this incredible gift for the magic fraternity!"
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
583 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Just got my signed book today, thanks Dr. Rubinstein. This is a beautiful, well put together book. You can see this was a labor of coinmagic love.
This will definitely become a must have in any coin magicians library.
Mark
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
146 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Just ordered Mine.....can't wait....
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Thanks Mark, enjoy!!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Here is one of the ideas from the book. I only have a few books left, looking to find a good home, so shoot me an email if you want to get a signed copy AND a free gift! Email to rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Here is the routine:

https://youtu.be/uM2oajswUfY
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Only a few books left! Rubinstein Coin Magic is selling out all over the world (just got word from Murphy's Magic that they have sold out their stock, and now my book is going into a second printing!!) If anyone wants a signed copy and a FREE gift, drop me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . You might also be able to find it in stores if they haven't sold out as well, but why wait for the second printing, when they are sitting on my office desk waiting for YOU!!
In the meantime, enjoy this routine, taught in the book (and check out my youtube channel, Rubinstein Coin Magic, for more routines found in the book!).

https://youtu.be/M0IwtiWVk8s
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
Boomer
View Profile
Elite user
Livermore, CA
452 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Dr. Rubinstein,

A 2nd printing sounds like a pretty big deal. Congratulations.

Glad I got mine early. Wow, a 1st edition personally autographed edition of a classic book in magic!!!

Dave
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27083 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
The book uses sharp-fine detail photographs along with text explanations. Get the first printing while you can.
That's also a nice way to congratulate Mike on the work which went into this book. Starting with his R.O.P.S. and all the way through to guest contributions from other magicians and a section on puns - there's lots to enjoy. And you can get that first printing autographed by Mike if you act soon.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
3793 Posts

Thank you Dave and Jon! Some stores still have it in stock, I have a few left as well. But don't dispair, if your favorite dealer sold out, it will be back on the shelves in just a few short weeks!! But why wait, when you can have this in your home right now!!
ORDER YOURS TODAY!!
CoinBoy101
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of CoinBoy101
The postman arrived here in the UK today with this wonderful addition to my coin magic library. After a casual perusal of Dr Rubinstein's book, I can see this is a magnificent contribution to coin magic literature.

The book is gorgeous and rich in detail, layout and photography. I can see many happy hours of study ahead.

Thank you too, Michael, for the autographed copy and the enclosed free gift.

Now to get down to work Smile
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
37 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I finally received my copy in the mail yesterday! I agree that it is a beautifully designed and printed book. I have only skimmed through it so far, and there is so much material in this book. This is going to keep me busy for a long time. I can't wait to learn from it!
griz326
View Profile
New user
Eureka, Montana
74 Posts

Profile of griz326
It is quite the book and will keep me entertained for a long time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Something wicked this way comes (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL